NFL and NBA are backing looters/criminals

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM

...so with BLM saying it's ok to loot/steal, the NFL and NBA must go along with that.....they back BLM
You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

You shouldn't watch football and basketball anymore. That'l show 'em. Oh, and destroy your Kureg.

The NBA has lost 50% of their viewers....and that will show em.
And what the fuck is a Kureg?

The Trumpsters really don't understand the difference between the group and the philosophy.

I thought they were kidding. But it turns out they really don't get it.

It is you who does not understand.

BLM is an organization, a movement, not an established philosophy.

And yes, they are calling for looting.

Really easy shit for those with an IQ of above 80.

If BLM was a philosophy it would be very close to communism.

Communists are obviously much worse than looters.

The Trumpsters really don't understand the difference between the group and the philosophy.

So you admit it is a movement and not just an organization. Good. That's my point.

But you're so right, there's no smarter than an obedient Trumpster 'n stuff!

So you admit it is a movement and not just an organization. Good. That's my point.

Certainly you are not smarter than a Trump voter so I would shut up and stop pretending to be so.

Your post was completely irrelevant and added nothing to the thread. Nothing to what was completely self-evident to every other participant.

The NBA, NFL and MLB are dead to me.

I am betting that once the college football and basketball seasons start we will see the Negro filth do their hate America bullshit and the colleges will support it. So they will be the same.

Certainly you are not smarter than a Trump voter so I would shut up and stop pretending to be so.
But I said there's no one smarter than you!

You're extra superior 'n stuff!

You're welcome!

I know I am smarter than you Mac. Are you going to participate in the thread or repeat things that are completely obvious to everyone participating? Even someone very, very dumb can do that.

But I said there's no one smarter than you!

You're extra superior 'n stuff!

You're welcome!

I know I am smarter than you Mac. Are you going to participate in the thread or repeat things that are completely obvious to everyone participating? Even someone very, very dumb can do that.
See? We agree!

The NBA, NFL and MLB are dead to me.

I am betting that once the college football and basketball seasons start we will see the Negro filth do their hate America bullshit and the colleges will support it. So they will be the same.
It doesn't look like there will be a 2020 college football season :smoke:

Colleges to lose billions!
There's some kind of karma at work here.

New Topics

Forum List

Back