Da Bears will go 16-0 this season...

( Alright 0-16 is more likely but they are Da Bears! )

I'm in for college FB. Pro not so much.

Haven't followed CB closely since they refused to go to at least an eight team playoff. What was that; about eight years ago?

The 4 team playoff is far better than the BCS. I think they will go to an 8 team playoff eventually. But what we have now is the best it has ever been.

It's still designed to rig sh** for elites; and by elites, I mainly mean the SEC and a few other football schools.

Haven't followed CB closely since they refused to go to at least an eight team playoff. What was that; about eight years ago?

The 4 team playoff is far better than the BCS. I think they will go to an 8 team playoff eventually. But what we have now is the best it has ever been.

An 8 team playoff would probably go with the 5 winners of the power conference title games, and 3 "at large" picks.

It's still designed to rig sh** for elites; and by elites, I mainly mean the SEC and a few other football schools.

The fact that the schools get players by recruiting and not some form of draft guarantees a rich get richer poor stay poor system.

Me too. If I watch the NFL, I usually pick the team with players from my fav college team.

That being said, I think the Falcons will make it back to the Super Bowl.

Rematch with the Patriots?

I don't know about the birds, but I think the Pats make it for sure. Even though Edelman tore his ACL, theyre getting Gronk back and they always have different receivers step up.

And mainly Brady is still Brady for another year or two

Lots of injuries around the league before the regular season has even begun.

Forum List

Back