Next up on House agenda: Investigating Trump's Attacks On 'Fake News' Media

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently the House Democrats have taken up the issue of President Trump attacking their propaganda machine, and believe that he must be stopped. In a bold move just to show how they're overplaying their hand, the House Democrats reportedly are planning to open an official investigation into alleged abuses of power by President Trump for exercising his First Amendment right to question their precious media.

So when they investigate this matter and find out that yes indeed, the MSM really is fake, then what? I'm sure their constituents are happy that their representatives are spending so much time attempting to crawl up Trump's ass, instead of doing the jobs they're being over-paid to do.

REPORT: House Democrats To Open Official Probe Into Trump's Attacks On 'Fake News' Media

"House Democrats reportedly are planning to open an official investigation into alleged abuses of power by President Trump for attacking the media, as well as the Justice Department and the FBI. Topics for the inquiry will include Trump’s public humiliation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, his attacks on actions by the liberal Ninth Circuit Court and his abuse of reporters as 'dishonest' and 'enemies of the people,'" a source told Bloomberg News this week.."

giphy.gif

Apparently the House Democrats have taken up the issue of President Trump attacking their propaganda machine, and believe that he must be stopped. In a bold move just to show how they're overplaying their hand, the House Democrats reportedly are planning to open an official investigation into alleged abuses of power by President Trump for exercising his First Amendment right to question their precious media.

So when they investigate this matter and find out that yes indeed, the MSM really is fake, then what? I'm sure their constituents are happy that their representatives are spending so much time attempting to crawl up Trump's ass, instead of doing the jobs they're being over-paid to do.

REPORT: House Democrats To Open Official Probe Into Trump's Attacks On 'Fake News' Media

"House Democrats reportedly are planning to open an official investigation into alleged abuses of power by President Trump for attacking the media, as well as the Justice Department and the FBI. Topics for the inquiry will include Trump’s public humiliation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, his attacks on actions by the liberal Ninth Circuit Court and his abuse of reporters as 'dishonest' and 'enemies of the people,'" a source told Bloomberg News this week.."

giphy.gif

I certainly hope they do.
There's an endless list of media chicanery to draw from.
Another example of the left not thinking things through to their logical conclusion.

giphy.gif

I certainly hope they do.
There's an endless list of media chicanery to draw from.
Another example of the left not thinking things through to their logical conclusion.

They're like drowning people, grabbing anything they can to stay afloat. I'd help them out by throwing them something, but all I have are these 25 pound rocks.

I can't see this action as doing anything but backfiring on them. Cohen's testimony already has backfired on them.

I can't see this action as doing anything but backfiring on them. Cohen's testimony already has backfired on them.

What hasn't backfired on them? The #MeToo movement, the Kavanaugh hearings, the "blackface" scandals, the Smollet debacle, AOC's sheer stupidity, and a whole bunch more things that I can't remember.

Watching the Democrats is like watching a slow-motion trainwreck, you just can't look away.

So it was Russia Russia then on to Cohen now this bull-shit. I’ve never seen a bunch of incompetent people in my life. What the he’ll have they’ve done since taken over the house. Blowing money and bull- shit is all they are good for.

Next it will be. We’ve found Trumps drawers and he doesn’t wipe his ass. Ewww look at the skid marks impeach impeach.

What hasn't backfired on them? The #MeToo movement, the Kavanaugh hearings, the "blackface" scandals, the Smollet debacle, AOC's sheer stupidity, and a whole bunch more things that I can't remember.

Watching the Democrats is like watching a slow-motion trainwreck, you just can't look away.
Yep. We HATE what they do, but if we just step back and watch, its pretty funny watching them commit suicide in slow motion. Trump is destroying them without really doing much at all.

giphy.gif

Apparently the House Democrats have taken up the issue of President Trump attacking their propaganda machine,

Is their plan to somehow take away his right to free speech?

Next it will be. We’ve found Trumps drawers and he doesn’t wipe his ass. Ewww look at the skid marks impeach impeach.

giphy.gif

Apparently the House Democrats have taken up the issue of President Trump attacking their propaganda machine,

I don't see how they could. Twitter wouldn't dare censor him, imagine what a sh*tstorm that would cause?

giphy.gif

I don't see how they could. Twitter wouldn't dare censor him, imagine what a sh*tstorm that would cause?

But you know they'd love to.

For a real example of abuse of presidential power to infringe upon the freedom of the press, see the following:

"In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP). Under similar justifications, a 2010 subpoena approved by Eric Holder implicated Fox News reporter, James Rosen, as a possible co-conspirator under the Espionage Act of 1917. Investigators gained access to the times of his phone calls, and two days of Rosen's emails."

2013 articles about the Department of Justice investigations of reporters - Wikipedia

NYT editorial board: "With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."

Opinion | Another Chilling Leak Investigation

Washington Post: "The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job — seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public — deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...7aba60512a7_story.html?utm_term=.47098f15e1b2

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back