Next time you talk about Iraq's WMD's and the war do remember Joe Biden

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give shit when it actually mat
I was opposed to the Iraq war on day one, but I was told that I hated America, wanted the terrorists to win, didn’t support the troops, and, wanted to have to fight them here instead of over there.
I was at University when they did it the first time. . . . I thought it was a bad idea then, when they had to use lies to convince us the first time to do it then too. .

Stupid Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter. .

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give a shit when it actually mattered. Years late to the party and they suddenly want to act they’ve been here all along. Disingenuous tits.

Nope what we have here is those who were opposed to the war years after the fact and used it to attack Bush and continue to attack Republicans now support the very man who made sure the war happened with the way he stacked witnesses for the Senate hearings

Biden’s vote on the war resolution was wrong and always will be wrong.

I would be willing to bet the farm you were terribly upset with the Congressmen and Senators that voted against the resolution at the time.

Biden not only voted for the war he stacked the witnesses during the Senate hearing who supported the invasion.

Did you support the Iraq War resolution? Yes or no?

Sure I did but that's not the point leftists attacked President Bush daily about that war. Now they want to support the man who stacked the deck that lead us to war.

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give shit when it actually mat
I was opposed to the Iraq war on day one, but I was told that I hated America, wanted the terrorists to win, didn’t support the troops, and, wanted to have to fight them here instead of over there.
I was at University when they did it the first time. . . . I thought it was a bad idea then, when they had to use lies to convince us the first time to do it then too. .

It’s so nice to see so many people opposed to the Iraq war. Too bad they didn’t give a shit when it actually mattered. Years late to the party and they suddenly want to act they’ve been here all along. Disingenuous tits.

Nope what we have here is those who were opposed to the war years after the fact and used it to attack Bush and continue to attack Republicans now support the very man who made sure the war happened with the way he stacked witnesses for the Senate hearings

I would be willing to bet the farm you were terribly upset with the Congressmen and Senators that voted against the resolution at the time.

Biden not only voted for the war he stacked the witnesses during the Senate hearing who supported the invasion.

Sure I did but that's not the point leftists attacked President Bush daily about that war. Now they want to support the man who stacked the deck that lead us to war.

Aren’t you happy Biden helped get what you wanted?

You know who else attacked President Bush for the Iraq War quite furiously and wanted him impeached over it? He’s the guy you’re voting for this November. :lol:

Just for full disclosure, I am an Iraq vet and I still believe what we did made the ME better. Saddam was a serious sociopath and a destabilizing force that needed to end up where he did.

Do I agree with how everything was done and how things ended up? No, but I can't pretend I would have made better decisions.

I will say one thing about something I heard Biden say sometime around 2006, that maybe we needed to allow the people to shape their own borders when the place was on the brink of a civil war. Biden was of course ridiculed for it, but Iraq never existed as a country until a bunch of euroweenie colonialists came in, drew some lines on a map and installed a despotic regime to manage the population for them. So I'm not going to pretend I opposed Biden's position or everything the idiot said.

You know who else attacked President Bush for the Iraq War quite furiously and wanted him impeached over it? He’s the guy you’re voting for this November. :lol:

Aren't you happy the leftists are so supportive of someone that wanted to send so many American men and women to their deaths?

Just for full disclosure, I am an Iraq vet and I still believe what we did made the ME better. Saddam was a serious sociopath and a destabilizing force that needed to end up where he did.

Do I agree with how everything was done and how things ended up? No, but I can't pretend I would have made better decisions.

I will say one thing about something I heard Biden say sometime around 2006, that maybe we needed to allow the people to shape their own borders when the place was on the brink of a civil war. Biden was of course ridiculed for it, but Iraq never existed as a country until a bunch of euroweenie colonialists came in, drew some lines on a map and installed a despotic regime to manage the population for them. So I'm not going to pretend I opposed Biden's position or everything the idiot said.

excellent post that's fine but the point of this thread is to show how the Bush bashers attacked Geroge Bush over the war they now support the man who made the war actually possible

Aren't you happy the leftists are so supportive of someone that wanted to send so many American men and women to their deaths?

They are foolishly and hypocritically voting for someone that doesn’t share their stance concerning the Iraq War. Just like you are going to do in November. Why? Because duopolists cucks don’t have any principles.

excellent post that's fine but the point of this thread is to show how the Bush bashers attacked Geroge Bush over the war they now support the man who made the war actually possible

And yet you’re going to hypocritically vote for President Trump even though he wanted President Bush impeached by Speaker Pelosi over the War in Iraq. You’re blasting them for the same actions you’re going to take in a couple months. :lol:

And yet you’re going to hypocritically vote for President Trump even though he wanted President Bush impeached by Speaker Pelosi over the War in Iraq. You’re blasting them for the same actions you’re going to take in a couple months. :lol:
At the time Trump was a democrat what's your point?

They are foolishly and hypocritically voting for someone that doesn’t share their stance concerning the Iraq War. Just like you are going to do in November. Why? Because duopolists cucks don’t have any principles.

I'm going to vote for what's best for America. no democrat is good for America
NONE

He still doesn’t support the War in Iraq. Now and presently as a Republican. You’re complaining about the very actions you yourself are going to take in a couple months. They are hypocrites and so are you.

He still doesn’t support the War in Iraq. Now and presently as a Republican. You’re complaining about the very actions you yourself are going to take in a couple months. They are hypocrites and so are you.
Great we don't need to be there I'm glad the President wants to bring our troops home
And again your dodge is noted
You leftists try to claim the moral high ground on that war but all you do is show how deep you will go to be hypocrites

Great we don't need to be there I'm glad the President wants to bring our troops home
You leftists try to claim the moral high ground on that war but all you do is show how deep you will go to be hypocrites

What dodge? I’ve made my positions very plain. I’m watching you trip over own dick whining about people voting for someone that doesn’t share their view on the Iraq War when you’re going to do the exact same thing. You stupid fucks deserve each other.

At the time many people were still under the notion that a president wouldn't outright lie about something like this.

Well, that ship sure has sailed. Now we know they will lie about anything.

IMO, they are lying about how serious this pandemic is to cover for the stability of the world financial system, it has gone to shit and they are robbing everyone. And the global elites are using the death of a black man to police brutality to divide the poor and middle classes, when the fact is? Police brutality happens to everyone, all the time. The corporate media just doesn't give it coverage.

The need this as an excuse to divide and conquer, and to lock down society. Ordo Ab Chao.

Sleepy Joe Biden supported that war

Biden did vastly more than just vote for the war. Yet his role in bringing about that war remains mostly unknown or misunderstood by the public. When the war was debated and then authorized by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations. Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favor of the 2002 resolution granting President Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

And this guy:

At the time many people were still under the notion that a president wouldn't outright lie about something like this.

Well, that ship sure has sailed. Now we know they will lie about anything.

IMO, they are lying about how serious this pandemic is to cover for the stability of the world financial system, it has gone to shit and they are robbing everyone. And the global elites are using the death of a black man to police brutality to divide the poor and middle classes, when the fact is? Police brutality happens to everyone, all the time. The corporate media just doesn't give it coverage.

The need this as an excuse to divide and conquer, and to lock down society. Ordo Ab Chao.

I don't disagree that it plays a role. I do not think it's the totality of the issue or there wouldn't be so many people that are dead.

Police brutality does NOT happen to everyone.

What dodge? I’ve made my positions very plain. I’m watching you trip over own dick whining about people voting for someone that doesn’t share their view on the Iraq War when you’re going to do the exact same thing. You stupid fucks deserve each other.
You stupid fuck are TDS democrats have given nothing but tyranny
Democrats only want to deprive people of their rights and you stupid fuck support that

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
Sleepy Joe Biden supported that war

Biden did vastly more than just vote for the war. Yet his role in bringing about that war remains mostly unknown or misunderstood by the public. When the war was debated and then authorized by the US Congress in 2002, Democrats controlled the Senate and Biden was chair of the Senate committee on foreign relations. Biden himself had enormous influence as chair and argued strongly in favor of the 2002 resolution granting President Bush the authority to invade Iraq.

“I do not believe this is a rush to war,” Biden said a few days before the vote. “I believe it is a march to peace and security. I believe that failure to overwhelmingly support this resolution is likely to enhance the prospects that war will occur …”

But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

And this guy:
Dumbass you need to stop lying and using lying fact-checkers
You need to review what has already been discussed in this thread.
Trump told Nancy she needed to impeach Bush for the Iraq invasion

Democrats only want to deprive people of their rights and you stupid fuck support that

Now you’re just making up bullshit about me and throwing it against the wall b/c you’re upset for having your own hypocrisy exposed. Not to worry, it’s okay for *you* to wipe your ass with your principles on the Iraq War. The only difference between you two groups of fools is letter after your name.

Now you’re just making up bullshit about me and throwing it against the wall b/c you’re upset for having your own hypocrisy exposed. Not to worry, it’s okay for *you* to wipe your ass with your principles on the Iraq War. The only difference between you two groups of fools is letter after your name.
No you've been making shit up I've been pointing out the obvious so the TDS Brigade can get some help

Forum List

Back