Next Time You Leftards Use Politifact as a Fact Check, We’re Going to Mock You Silly

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Beto wants to take our guns”
FALSE

Ted Cruz: Beto O'Rourke wants open border and to take guns

Yet....

upload_2019-9-16_12-6-58.jpeg

Snopes, Politifact etc are just Leftard propaganda machines.

Link is a year old.

at the time, he hadn't 'come out'.

That was before the gun nut's constant accusations convinced him it might be worthwhile to do that. Congratulations, your constant whining about something that didn't exist at the time has produced results.

Democrats are mostly beta types with no concept of credibility. That is why they are easily fooled by official looking stuff with names like politifact or antifa.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That was before the gun nut's constant accusations convinced him it might be worthwhile to do that. Congratulations, your constant whining about something that didn't exist at the time has produced results.
You inbred idiots will believe anything that pops up into your empty heads, won't you?

You inbred idiots will believe anything that pops up into your empty heads, won't you?
Do you know there are actually blue people living in Kentucky. It’s from inbreeding. I had no idea that you could turn blue with too much inbreeding but it’s the truth.

it5xypc7rzj21.jpg

They actually call this guy Papa Smurf.

Do you know there are actually blue people living in Kentucky. It’s from inbreeding. I had no idea that you could turn blue with too much inbreeding but it’s the truth.

it5xypc7rzj21.jpg

No idiot, you have to possess the defect in your genes. There are people who have a slight blue tint to their skin who have little to no inbreeding in their family but because they keep injecting new gene pools into their family it is much less pronounced. Theoretically you can have a completely normal family with no inbreeding that produces a "blue" child, and likewise you could have "blue" parents that produce a completely normal looking child.

Inbreeding can actually be the best option for your offspring in terms of genetics if your family possesses good or great genes. There are actually plenty of people today who are the result of inbreeding who are geniuses and possess no serious health problems, but you don't hear much from them because they don't fit the stereotype of inbred births.

Link is a year old.

at the time, he hadn't 'come out'.

They've always wanted to take our guns. It's sort of like how they say they don't support open borders while simultaneously doing everything so that we have open borders.

it5xypc7rzj21.jpg

And he votes Democrat.

it5xypc7rzj21.jpg

I read the same news source as you...

square.jpg

it5xypc7rzj21.jpg

So that's what the Democrats mean by "turning the country blue"...

Thanks for solving that mystery for us!!!
Golden-Girls-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

“Beto wants to take our guns”
FALSE

Ted Cruz: Beto O'Rourke wants open border and to take guns

Yet....

View attachment 279554

Snopes, Politifact etc are just Leftard propaganda machines.
Ted Crux was prescient, back in 2018. Either that or he knows who and what Beto believes in.

Either that, or he was making unfounded accusations in 2018.
I disagree, I think Cruz knew that O'Rourke has said privately that he wanted to confiscate guns, since we all know he has since said so publicly.

Forum List

Back