Next time a lunatic lefty tells you that you have offended them, just respond that they (Lunatic Leftists) offend you all the time and should leave.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Lefties got offended because they had to say the pledge of allegiance to the flag.
Lefties got offended when you politely asked "do you mind if i smoke"?
Lefties got offended when you had to stand for the National Anthem.
Lefties got offended when you decided that homosexuality was wrong.
Lefties got offended when you decided the men with breasts was insane.
Lefties got offended when you called them out for their racist antics.

If this country is so offensive, why are lefties still here? They can go anywhere in the world where they wont be offended yet, like petulant little children they rant and rave when they dont get their way and act ...ready for this.... Offended.

IMG-9504.jpg

Lefties got offended because they had to say the pledge of allegiance to the flag.

If this country is so offensive, why are lefties still here? They can go anywhere in the world where they wont be offended yet, like petulant little children they rant and rave when they dont get their way and act ...ready for this.... Offended.

IMG-9504.jpg

Oh goody, more faux outrage and division pimping.
And I will get offended if you smoke in my presence, especially if you're supposed to be somewhere else by law when you do.
The rest? You right wingers need a life...and maybe a soul. :)

IMG-9504.jpg

Oh goody, more faux outrage and division pimping.
And I will get offended if you smoke in my presence, especially if you're supposed to be somewhere else by law when you do.
The rest? You right wingers need a life...and maybe a soul. :)
So well said!

Apparently the tard now sees what it's like when she feels her vehicle is being blocked.

I seem to remember a white couple who really was ATTACKED by a black mob. Blacks and white tards were okay with that assault

Last edited:

IMG-9504.jpg
You've got all of that pretty much backwards.

This vid is a great example of how easy it is to trigger a leftist. It starts getting good at the 3min mark......

lol

At one time, i was very disappointed with someone displaying the Democrat Battle Standard used during the Civil War where the south fought to keep slaves. But then on another post, someone had said, why is it okay for liberals to burn the US flag, and the rest of US cant be offended because it was their first amendment right of expression, yet those who show the confederate battle standards should stop offending black people? It all goes back to the children who never grew up, the liberals....

Give me an amen if you agree with the picture.
Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

I have no time for easily offended people...grow up....life is too short to be offended at everything....
Until they be kneeling..
Kneeling for the anthem doesn't offend me....it disgusts me....I don't give people the power to offend me....
It doesnt offend me and doesnt disgust me, i have turned off the organized sports and they wont get my dollars. Problem solved. See how easy that is liberals, there are choices you can make other than burning cities and killing each other, if this country sucks, then leave....

I'm quite happy about liberals being offended.

Most of them are wusses who, confronted with a MAGA hat, curse a bit but leave the coffee shop when all their whining gets them is the finger.

Some start to get aggressive but quiet right down and snivel away when we stand up from the table and pull back our vests.

It really DOES enhance "social distancing".

Forum List

Back