Next time a lunatic lefty tells you that you have offended them, just respond that they (Lunatic Leftists) offend you all the time and should leave.

I have no time for easily offended people...grow up....life is too short to be offended at everything....
Until they be kneeling..
Kneeling for the anthem doesn't offend me....it disgusts me....I don't give people the power to offend me....
It doesnt offend me and doesnt disgust me, i have turned off the organized sports and they wont get my dollars. Problem solved. See how easy that is liberals, there are choices you can make other than burning cities and killing each other, if this country sucks, then leave....
The old love it or leave it is back, how about love it & stay to make it work better for all.

I have no time for easily offended people...grow up....life is too short to be offended at everything....
Until they be kneeling..
Kneeling for the anthem doesn't offend me....it disgusts me....I don't give people the power to offend me....
It doesnt offend me and doesnt disgust me, i have turned off the organized sports and they wont get my dollars. Problem solved. See how easy that is liberals, there are choices you can make other than burning cities and killing each other, if this country sucks, then leave....
The old love it or leave it is back, how about love it & stay to make it work better for all.
I dont see much love coming from the other side, who are destroying minority buildings and lives. Until you reign in the petulant little children and have them stop throwing a tantrum when they dont get their way, or else violence begets violence and then the cemeteries start to fill up.

This vid is a great example of how easy it is to trigger a leftist. It starts getting good at the 3min mark......

lol

At one time, i was very disappointed with someone displaying the Democrat Battle Standard used during the Civil War where the south fought to keep slaves. But then on another post, someone had said, why is it okay for liberals to burn the US flag, and the rest of US cant be offended because it was their first amendment right of expression, yet those who show the confederate battle standards should stop offending black people? It all goes back to the children who never grew up, the liberals....

Give me an amen if you agree with the picture.
Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

This vid is a great example of how easy it is to trigger a leftist. It starts getting good at the 3min mark......

lol

At one time, i was very disappointed with someone displaying the Democrat Battle Standard used during the Civil War where the south fought to keep slaves. But then on another post, someone had said, why is it okay for liberals to burn the US flag, and the rest of US cant be offended because it was their first amendment right of expression, yet those who show the confederate battle standards should stop offending black people? It all goes back to the children who never grew up, the liberals....

Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas to you also.

A Christmas in July Celebration Might Just Be the Boost Your Summer Needs—Here’s Why
Christmas in July began as a celebration at a summer camp in 1933, when Keystone Camp in Brevard, N.C. decided to dedicate two days (July 24 and 25) to the holiday—complete with cotton fake snow, a decked-out tree, a gift exchange, and, of course, Santa. (Southern Living has the full story of how Christmas in July started.)

lol

Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

A Christmas in July Celebration Might Just Be the Boost Your Summer Needs—Here’s Why
Christmas in July began as a celebration at a summer camp in 1933, when Keystone Camp in Brevard, N.C. decided to dedicate two days (July 24 and 25) to the holiday—complete with cotton fake snow, a decked-out tree, a gift exchange, and, of course, Santa. (Southern Living has the full story of how Christmas in July started.)

Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you Senior Fudgepacker

lol

Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

I wasnt offended, that was why i gave you back my holiday greeting in July...

lol

Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

Sure you were. You’re constantly offended. Because you’ve become a professional victim

lol

Liberal-Whiners-2.jpg

Happy Holidays

Sure you were. You’re constantly offended. Because you’ve become a professional victim

Bwaaaahhaaaaaa......Triggered Much?

Forum List

Back