Next step?

ErikViking

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
Many posters here has a very specific oppinion on Islam and muslims. Namley that is the root of the problems evolving around terrorism today. In my eyes that isn't very productive by itself.

The riddance of terror isn't achieved with the mere oppinion that Islam is evil, so what is the next step in this war?

I am not going in to a religious debate around this, but I would like to know what you (who recognize yourself here) think would be the best thing that can be done or happen to benefit the war. Any practical ideas?

My own suggestion:
Muslims around the world defines a central authoroty on Islam. Like the pope was for christianity a few hundered years ago.

My Op....
Is that the moderate and all the people of those oppressed by the radicals who have overtaken their religion to suppress them....

NEED TO STAND UP, NOW......AND SAY NO MORE, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME...

Will we see that happening.??
I hope so....

I'm of the opinion, is that there are hopefully more peaceful people of the religion Islam, than the radicals...And they need to start stepping up to the plate.......

I can't imagine living in a place where you are as oppressed as some of the ME countries...But I would think I would fight for my freedom, even if it meant death......Because to me, living the way that a lot of these people are living, is just a living death.
And I hate to see a person submit to that....
Because there is No Reason why they should..
All we can do here, is give them a hand up, but the rest is up to them.....

I hope and pray, they will someday take the initiative and beat down these oppressors of their live's....

Freedom doesn't come free....
Most free countries found that out, and still do to this day.......

My Op....
Is that the moderate and all the people of those oppressed by the radicals who have overtaken their religion to suppress them....

NEED TO STAND UP, NOW......AND SAY NO MORE, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME...

Will we see that happening.??
I hope so....

I'm of the opinion, is that there are hopefully more peaceful people of the religion Islam, than the radicals...And they need to start stepping up to the plate.......

I can't imagine living in a place where you are as oppressed as some of the ME countries...But I would think I would fight for my freedom, even if it meant death......Because to me, living the way that a lot of these people are living, is just a living death.
And I hate to see a person submit to that....
Because there is No Reason why they should..
All we can do here, is give them a hand up, but the rest is up to them.....

I hope and pray, they will someday take the initiative and beat down these oppressors of their live's....

Freedom doesn't come free....
Most free countries found that out, and still do to this day.......

IMHO all branches of our government should call out "moderate Muslims" and allowed them air time to reject the ways of Jihadists. They could explain to us why we should not profile them and what thier religion of peace has in store for American infidels. If they can't produce, then it's pretty obvious who the enemy of America is and time actively confront Muslims everywhere.
It's not a Christian crusade--it's a fight to maintain our freedoms.

IMHO all branches of our government should call out "moderate Muslims" and allowed them air time to reject the ways of Jihadists. They could explain to us why we should not profile them and what their religion of peace has in store for American infidels. If they can't produce, then it's pretty obvious who the enemy of America is and time actively confront Muslims everywhere.
It's not a Christian crusade--it's a fight to maintain our freedoms.

I agree with you, dillo..
They can't stand by in silence any longer...IMO..

That's why I said above, they need to step up now, or forever be lumped in with the radicals......
It's their choice.....

It's not up to us to fight this battle for them...Even though now we have no choice, because the radical Islam brought it to us....
But if the so called moderates don't want to speak out, then as far as I'm concerned, their standing with the radicals......

I agree with you, dillo..
If we have another terrorist attack..
It should come down to that..
They can't stand by in silence any longer...IMO..

That's why I said above, they need to step up now, or forever be lumped in with the radicals......
It's their choice.....

It's not up to us to fight this battle for them...Even though now we have no choice, because the radical Islam brought it to us....
But if the so called moderates don't want to speak out, then as far as I'm concerned, their standing with the radicals......

Yuppers--the old "line in the sand". What kind of wussy is this pope who comes out and speaks the truth and then apologizes for it?

Yuppers--the old "line in the sand". What kind of wussy is this pope who comes out and speaks the truth and then apologizes for it?

I haven't made up my mind yet, rather the Pope apologized to the extent of backing down.???

But, to me the line in the sand, has been drawn.....

All institutions need structure, and a "chain of command". With religion, and the Catholics in particular, the Pope, is where the "buck stops", as President Truman was quoted as saying.

I'm surprised other religious leaders haven't stepped forward, and supported the Pope.

If we are going to have and kick some Muslim butt, we might as well get er done NOW. Putting it off is to THEIR advantage.

All this "in fighting" between the parties, and Western nations is seen as weakness by these radicals. Really, its NOT, but we embolden them when we show little to no solidarity.

Our NEXT step, close ranks, and finish what the Muslims started 500 plus years ago.:2guns:

The problem is that certain sects of Islam either dont recognize or refuse to recognize the problem. Take for example the population of Black Muslims in America. They refuse to acknowledge the REAL teachings of islam and continue parroting the "religion of peace" mantra to the end. The reason for converting to Islam for blacks was to oppose the white man's religion. Yet Arabs can't stand black muslims. Look at the African nations where black muslims as well as christians are systematically executed.

I dont think that the "moderate" muslims will ever recognize the evil nature of Islam. I dont blame them. The don't see the true nature of islam. They are following the islam that they have been taught.

Dilloduck and Stephanie posted for Muslims given airtime and national uprising against opressing fundamentalists respectively. Maybe the first can lead to the second?

A global Islam authoroty might come after that?

Islam is a bit like christianity used to be, a method of subjegation. But Muslims doesn't have the 5-600 years it took for christians to wise up. Not in a time where a handful radicals can shake a superpower or a nuclear weapon can obliterate a nation.

Maybe this is weighed up by the much more fast media?

Islam is a political party disguised as a religion...world domination is the goal...1400years of observation of this political party shows the goals and objectives...it should be 'outlawed': world wide...until and unless they drop all the negatives such as women being kept and freedom of expression et al fall into the worlds norms...end of story!

Islam is a political party disguised as a religion...world domination is the goal...1400years of observation of this political party shows the goals and objectives...it should be 'outlawed': world wide...until and unless they drop all the negatives such as women being kept and freedom of expression et al fall into the worlds norms...end of story!

Okay fair enough, how do we help this happen (the part I made in bold)? Could the suggestions above work? It seems crucial in the war against terror.

Okay fair enough, how do we help this happen (the part I made in bold)? Could the suggestions above work? It seems crucial in the war against terror.

Just take a little trip back into History 101...when Islam conquered Egypt and forced conversion to Islam...well they burned all the books in The Library of Alexandria...all the Clerics and Imams of today are stuck reading vs after vs from the 'Quran'...not very enlightening eh' You tell me... maybe they should visit Libraries and go out and have some real fun vs cutting to pieces all who do not want to follow their lead!
:food1: <<< food for thought!

So your practical solution to the problem is:

maybe they should visit Libraries and go out and have some real fun vs cutting to pieces all who do not want to follow their lead

I guess it could work. But how to encourage it? Libraries are free so what is left is to promote and maybe give discount in places you can have fun in?

Okay for real: There might be a point showing what life can be in other parts of the world to muslims under opression, but how to get the word out?

So your practical solution to the problem is:

I guess it could work. But how to encourage it? Libraries are free so what is left is to promote and maybe give discount in places you can have fun in?

Okay for real: There might be a point showing what life can be in other parts of the world to muslims under opression, but how to get the word out?

the problem lies in the worlds lack of conviction to 'neutralize' those in power from the face of the earth...and yes I am talking about sending them to their false God Allah! If this would happen those in bondage would be set free...'Exodus' if ya prefer...I have had several e-mail correspondence with a young Lady in Iran who hates the 'little idiot' el Presidente for life...self appointed ...who is taking them down a dark hole! She screams as did 'Braveheart'....FREEDOM!

the problem lies in the worlds lack of conviction to 'neutralize' those in power from the face of the earth...and yes I am talking about sending them to their false God Allah! If this would happen those in bondage would be set free...'Exodus' if ya prefer...I have had several e-mail correspondence with a young Lady in Iran who hates the 'little idiot' el Presidente for life...self appointed ...who is taking them down a dark hole! She screams as did 'Braveheart'....FREEDOM!

Okay so your real suggestion is to send in teams to kill muslim (radical) leaders to help revolutions take place? It has been done before haven't it?

Okay so your real suggestion is to send in teams to kill muslim (radical) leaders to help revolutions take place? It has been done before haven't it?

it has been attempted...but weak politicians always intervein and spoil the missions...if y'all in Europe would get your proverbial heads outta the proverbial asses...maybe we could get the job done...until then enjoy your new life wearing turbins...receiting aimlessly the Quran...and looking in bewilderment your wives,moms,sisters and girlfriends dressed in 'walking tents'...sorry not in my little town... if they come here to take over...then wallah they meet 'Allah' simple really...for those who have balls!

it has been attempted...but weak politicians always intervein and spoil the missions...if y'all in Europe would get your proverbial heads outta the proverbial asses...maybe we could get the job done...until then enjoy your new life wearing turbins...receiting aimlessly the Quran...and looking in bewilderment your wives,moms,sisters and girlfriends dressed in 'walking tents'...sorry not in my little town... if they come here to take over...then wallah they meet 'Allah' simple really...for those who have balls!

Okay, so some suggestions are now to give moderate muslims air time to give them a voice wich separets them from the radicals and could even inspire uprising on a global level that by turn should be supported or even instigated by assasinations of radical leaders. After that muslims might form a global authoroty for their religion - well functioning and communicating with the christian world. Meanwhile muslims should be encouraged to have more fun.

Okay, so some suggestions are now to give moderate muslims air time to give them a voice wich separets them from the radicals and could even inspire uprising on a global level that by turn should be supported or even instigated by assasinations of radical leaders. After that muslims might form a global authoroty for their religion - well functioning and communicating with the christian world. Meanwhile muslims should be encouraged to have more fun.

We have a saying out west..."Ya can lead a horse to water-but ya can't make em' drink!" I have said all I can say..and gave my opinion..the ball is now in your court! If ya are a radical...please stay outta my little town...how more clear can I be?:huh:

We have a saying out west..."Ya can lead a horse to water-but ya can't make em' drink!" I have said all I can say..and gave my opinion..the ball is now in your court! If ya are a radical...please stay outta my little town...how more clear can I be?:huh:

I think you were quite clear, and I think I did get the essence of what you said. Thanks!

I think you were quite clear, and I think I did get the essence of what you said. Thanks!

For the record...I like Swedish meat a balls...although not as much as Italian...like ME food,Asian,Latin and Eurpopean just wish the idiots of the world would learn to enjoy life rather than destroy it! Have a great day or night Viking Dude or Dudette...whichever or whatever...this is internet and ya never really know who ya are talking too...unless a pm and further correspondence confirms the person as being real...!

Forum List

Back