Next Speaker of House: Donald Trump!

And I will keep babbling----

Biden is senile-----he should not be in office (along with being corrupt).
Anyone refusing to remove him, should also be removed from office.

Republicans will have both houses 2022----------the right thing to do is to remove all corrupt compromised pols---Biden, Pelosi, many many others---should be impeached with criminal investigatrions done on their family and their finances.
I’d completely agree except for cautioning a little discretion regarding the families. If Pelousy’s husband is enforcing the Pelousy crime family account in concert with Nancy, fine. But to go after family members outside the scope of being co-conspirators and criminal beneficiaries is not a good idea.

Also, a bit technically, we can’t “ impeach” any legislators. Prosecute them? Sure.

Thanks for admitting you don't follow the news everyday.
Seriously, I hate that bullshit where a LibTard tries to prove how smart they are by noting that someone else hasn't just posted a 3 year old article.
And...another RWNJ surrenders

Thanks for admitting you don't follow the news everyday.
Seriously, I hate that bullshit where a LibTard tries to prove how smart they are by noting that someone else hasn't just posted a 3 year old article.
Articles and the truth are two different things. Can you provide both? Of course not.

I’d completely agree except for cautioning a little discretion regarding the families. If Pelousy’s husband is enforcing the Pelousy crime family account in concert with Nancy, fine. But to go after family members outside the scope of being co-conspirators and criminal beneficiaries is not a good idea.

Also, a bit technically, we can’t “ impeach” any legislators. Prosecute them? Sure.
In Pelosi's case, both her husband and her son Paul sr and Paul Jr.......have been part of the stealing from america. Pelosi has made laws to enrich Paul Sr. "investments"--or should I say special laws and loop holes while her shit son was taking bribes from foreign entities exactly as Hunter Biden was for Joe. Seems the Chinese and Ukrainian energy companies like to buy off US pols family members.

I have to check out the fact that the FBI said No Insurrection?
Are you retarded?
So, was it an attack on the Capitol where four or five people were killed, and a hundred plus police officers were injured?

Personally, I think it was a coup, because there are emails and texts from Trumps butt boys helping him engineer the coup? What do you think it was?

So, was it an attack on the Capitol where four or five people were killed, and a hundred plus police officers were injured?

Personally, I think it was a coup, because there are emails and texts from Trumps butt boys helping him engineer the coup? What do you think it was?
The FBI, as you already are aware, disagree with you.
It was a ConTard BLM type of event carried out by emotionally disturbed ConTards, who are just as bad, in their own way, as LibTards, which I don't condone.
If you're going to attack Capitol Hill, do it right.

Highly doubtful......but priceless.

ENTIRELY possible! The GOP stands every chance and reason to win bigly next Fall. All that is required is for the spineless, gutless wimps in the GOP to then elect him to Speaker. I think it would be absolutely GREAT. ---Send a real message. Shove it all right back down that Nancy's sick gullet. Add some BALANCE in Washington. What the GOP needs is to grow a pair, and start playing smash-mouth politics like their opponents to win.

A douche gets to come into contact with a woman's uncovered intimate parts. Do you really believe that any woman will ever grant Golfing Gator that privilege?

More sexual fantasies about me from the Trumpers.

It is just sort of scary how often you all post your fantasies about my sex life.

But hey, whatever makes you all happy

I have to check out the fact that the FBI said No Insurrection?
Are you retarded?
Yes. She is apparently retarded. And, of course, you’re also right in questioning why she (and her stupid cohorts) constantly demand links to old news.

Posting any link confirming that you are right will not prevent them from demanding a “link” later on. And they absolutely will quibble over the report anyway because it validly uses a qualifier as a matter of its own reporting of its findings.

Nevertheless: Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

Forum List

Back