Next question for Pubs

Firehorse

Free Thinker
Sep 4, 2011
It seems that (here anyway) 2/3 support the idea of an (R) after the name on the next Prez.

Given that, here is the question .. This is about the current Pubs on the stage.

Is there a candidate that were he/she nominated, would have you instead vote for a candidate with a (D) behind their name?

Is there a candidate that were he/she nominated, would have you stay home and not vote at all?

As for me. There is no one on stage that if nominated would have me vote for Obama. I think I would rather stay home, then vote for Romney ... (Newt is close) ... All others I would vote for

It seems that (here anyway) 2/3 support the idea of an (R) after the name on the next Prez.

Given that, here is the question .. This is about the current Pubs on the stage.

Is there a candidate that were he/she nominated, would have you instead vote for a candidate with a (D) behind their name?

Is there a candidate that were he/she nominated, would have you stay home and not vote at all?
Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum.

Palin is "on the stage" all the time. She's an attention whore.

Hannibal Lecter.

Barack Obama

As for me. There is no one on stage that if nominated would have me vote for Obama. I think I would rather stay home, then vote for Romney ... (Newt is close) ... All others I would vote for

You should stay home. There is no one on the Republican stage at this time remotely qualified to be President of the United States.

This election is about progressivism vs constitutionalism.

Obama has shown quite clearly that he is a progressive. And since it is my civic duty to vote, my vote is against the (D). If the (R) is actually a progressive as well, then I have a choice. Is the (R) less progressive than Obman? Then I might vote for him anyway.

By the way, I suspect that Romney and Perry are closet progressives.

This election is about progressivism vs constitutionalism.

Obama has shown quite clearly that he is a progressive. And since it is my civic duty to vote, my vote is against the (D). If the (R) is actually a progressive as well, then I have a choice. Is the (R) less progressive than Obman? Then I might vote for him anyway.

By the way, I suspect that Romney and Perry are closet progressives.

DADT! :cool:

Can you throw some names out there ? If any were from my state no, but you never know maybe. I could do with a Kennedy type.

If the Republican party nominates Romney, Perry, Santorum, Johnson or any other tax and spend, wanna be liberal I will go ahead and vote for the real thing. That is right. I M*** B***** (My name) will vote for Obama if the Republicans put up another weak assed watered down republican. I should have voted for Obama in the last election. Why? Somebody needs to send a message to the party. We don't want the democrats rejects. If Romney gets the nomination I want him to lose 5% to 95%. I want the Republicans reeling if they put up a weak assed candidate.

Mike

Forum List

Back