Next Islamic terror attack is on China Joe

Can they stay at your crib while being processed?
As long as they are musicians. ;)

They play the IED.

That's hilarious! It invoked images straight out bean-eating campfire scene in "Blazing Saddles"...

Jihadists sitting around the campfire, seeing who can make the biggest Kaboom.

With Billboom's, luck, one of the "musicians" would probably have a "push to test" button on his suicide vest and it would go off during a rousing chorus of "Kumbaya."

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Please quote where I said that sugar pie?
They play the IED.

And that proves what exactly honey?

I love all god's children.

Couple years back i was banging this Iranian broad.

Freaky, nice rack and beav.

I banged one back in 1978. She was a barmaid and yes, nice rack and beav. But unlike what Billboom said, she wasn't "brown."

Although I have had my share of brown and black pussy. It's all the same color inside.

Can they stay at your crib while being processed?
As long as they are musicians. ;)

They play the IED.

That's hilarious! It invoked images straight out bean-eating campfire scene in "Blazing Saddles"...

Jihadists sitting around the campfire, seeing who can make the biggest Kaboom.

With Billboom's, luck, one of the "musicians" would probably have a "push to test" button on his suicide vest and it would go off during a rousing chorus of "Kumbaya."

Deadman switch.

Lets it go to catch a beer billyboom throws him.

KABOOOM!!!!

oh well....

They play the IED.

I banged one back in 1978. She was a barmaid and yes, nice rack and beav. But unlike what Billboom said, she wasn't "brown."

Although I have had my share of brown and black pussy. It's all the same color inside.

Straight up my brotha.

Ladies are the best.

This broad was fair skinned. Best screams for the O.

You think BillyBoom ever tried poon or just Ghey straight outta the gate?

They play the IED.

My leftist friends try to hang that white supremacist's / privledge banner on me.

I brink up the minority gals I've run with and treated great.

And all my sports heroes and they change the subject:
RobertoClemente2.jpg
Willie_stargell_70topps_super-19.jpg

Trump supporters are complaining about a few iranians crossing the border, while they're planning to blow up our government and decapitate our leadership. Remind me again, who are the terrorists here?

Trump supporters are complaining about a few iranians crossing the border, while they're planning to blow up our government and decapitate our leadership. Remind me again, who are the terrorists here?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You don't have many posts yet, are they all this stupid?

New Topics

Forum List

Back