Next comes the book burning. Tom Sawyer must be destroyed!

This Mark Twain's quote comes to mind:

upload_2017-8-19_19-19-13.png

Ir was true, it is true and it will be....

Liberalism - When stupid just isn't stupid enough.

I can think of a great book that needs burning...the Art of the Deal....every single venue, save for the skating rink shit, Trump has had failure after failure after failure...this guy is no more a savvy business man than some kid selling lemonade in thier yard...he's a fake and the bulk of his money comes from laundering money for Russian big wigs......the guys a joke.

And yet conservatism has rendered this country what? A bunch of white boys with tiki torches, a white guy that nobody likes, politicians who can't govern...what in the fuck has conservatism given you, this country any gotdamned body...but trouble after trouble after trouble!!

I can think of a great book that needs burning...the Art of the Deal....every single venue, save for the skating rink shit, Trump has had failure after failure after failure...this guy is no more a savvy business man than some kid selling lemonade in thier yard...he's a fake and the bulk of his money comes from laundering money for Russian big wigs......the guys a joke.

Don't you have some shrunken voodoo heads to play with?

Don't you guys get it?

Many on the Left think burning books they don't approve of, is perfectly okay.

They can't comprehend the consequences.

And yet conservatism has rendered this country what? A bunch of white boys with tiki torches, a white guy that nobody likes, politicians who can't govern...what in the fuck has conservatism given you, this country any gotdamned body...but trouble after trouble after trouble!!
Indeed!

bencarson10.png

Don't you guys get it?

Let them open Pandora Box and let them suffer...
The last thing we need, is another civil war.

If it does happen they brought it on themselves...

Look I feel Nazism and Hate Speech are ridiculous as can be but who am I to say they are not allow to spew their ignorance?

Once we start limiting someone speech we open the door to have our speech limited and I will be damn if I will be part of that!

So let them open Pandora Box and let them learn that lesson once and for all.

Also I doubt this nation is on the verge of a civil war...

Listen, talking about your private parts on a Sunday....shame on you!!

[QUOTme ="WillHaftawaite, post: 17974320, member: 42925"]
Beat me to it. Was the first thought after seeing thread.[/QUOTE]
OMG...you can think? Stop the gotdamned press, we's got us a white boy here who can think!!

I think this one is more appropriate to the new fascists on the left.

'Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

We cannot let hate speech exist! Referring to African American Jim as a ******r is beneath us. Burn them! Burn them! Then we can all sing "We shall overcome" together.

The Chicken Little mantra again. "The sky is falling the sky is falling".

Where? Better to look to the fake universities like Oral Roberts that teach religion over science. That is a true burning of books. Burn the facts before children can learn them, this is exactly what Isis does with children. Indoctrinates them in religion and teaches that facts are to be burned. You don't have to actually strike a match to a book to burn it. Keeping children from learning facts in books is burning them.

Don't you guys get it?

Then they need to be required to read them, if caught burning books. It is SICK to suppress thought; the remedy is to quit reading what one finds offensive.

Listen, talking about your private parts on a Sunday....shame on you!!

Shouldn't you be in Africa carrying a basket of fruit on your head while wearing one of those round plates in your lip?

Forum List

Back