Next British Female Superstar 'Celeste' winner of Brit & Mercury awards is about to take the music world by storm.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Having produced Amy Whinehouse and Adelle in recent years Britain now goes for the treble with this London born gal.

Celeste has won both the Brit & Mercury awards. The singer-songwriter has produced the theme to the Sky Super Sunday Soccer program - You'll Never Stop This Flame. Also the John lewis Department store TV Christmas advert. A Little Love.

Celeste - Stop This flame

Celeste - A Little Love

Celeste - Strange

What do you think?

Similar style noted to Adele, particularly on that first song you linked. I almost wonder if they had the same voice instructor with their breathy tones and soulful way of drawing out the endings; she should do well in R&B and pop.

It's just a set designed probably to appeal to you yanks - doesn't it make you feel at home?
Glad I don't live in a crime infested ghetto like London. ... :cool:
Neither do I so snap! Bet you don't live in a place like this either-

1607361962607.png

But I do! - Its called The Lake District England.

So how is life in Detroit city centre now that General Motors have gone?

Having produced Amy Whinehouse and Adelle in recent years Britain now goes for the treble with this London born gal.

Celeste has won both the Brit & Mercury awards. The singer-songwriter has produced the theme to the Sky Super Sunday Soccer program - You'll Never Stop This Flame. Also the John lewis Department store TV Christmas advert. A Little Love.

Celeste - Stop This flame

Celeste - A Little Love

Celeste - Strange

What do you think?

She needs a shave down.

Forum List

Back