Nexium works!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Last night, I vomited four times. The first two times were extremely chunky and horribly acidic. It tasted as if I was gargling with vinegar.

So, between chunder #2 and chunder #3, I took one of my wife's Nexiums (Nexia?). After about 2 hours, I hurled again and the spewage tasted like water.

I came up with a new tagline for Nexium:

nexium_1.gif

Makes your vomit
taste better

Do they have it in fruity flavor?

As a drunk I rarely vomit anymore. You could pour all the oil in Saudi Arabia down my gut and I would probably just smile and then get stupid.

But when I did vomit I always considered my vomit an indictment on my day.

I usually plead guilty.

I don't know about the spewing part, but I have been on the little purple buggers for a couple of years. I've almost gotten my ability to eat habaneros back, after having to give them up years ago. The best part is sleeping through the night without waking up gagging and coughing - the Hendirx experience.

I don't know about the spewing part, but I have been on the little purple buggers for a couple of years. I've almost gotten my ability to eat habaneros back, after having to give them up years ago. The best part is sleeping through the night without waking up gagging and coughing - the Hendirx experience.

That reminds me, add habanaros to the grocery list.
(To do list: Install ice dispensers in the bathrooms).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back