Newt labels Tea Party "militant"

Trouble in paradise?
Gingrich said the movement is a "natural expression of frustration with Republicans and anger at Democrats," which is "more likely to end up as the militant wing of the Republican Party" than as an independent or third party.
Gingrich draws crowd to York speech - York Dispatch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA Way to call it like you see it Newt!:clap2:

I am sure US Army Retarded will post Sarah Palin's scathing rebuke of Newt from FaceBook any time now...:eusa_whistle:

Who gives a shit what some fucking GOPer thinks? I doubt the TEA partiers will be overly concerned about it. The GOP are just cranky cuz we aren't interested in a bunch of corrupt GOPers any more than we are in a bunch of corrupt Dems. Kick 'em all out.

Who gives a shit what some fucking GOPer thinks? I doubt the TEA partiers will be overly concerned about it. The GOP are just cranky cuz we aren't interested in a bunch of corrupt GOPers any more than we are in a bunch of corrupt Dems. Kick 'em all out.

AMEN to that one!!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Which explains why they invited Michael Steele to their meeting...oh, wait...:eusa_shhh:

Trouble in paradise?
Gingrich said the movement is a "natural expression of frustration with Republicans and anger at Democrats," which is "more likely to end up as the militant wing of the Republican Party" than as an independent or third party.

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

Is this the part where you start telling everyone who the "real" Americans are????:lol:

Which explains why they invited Michael Steele to their meeting...oh, wait...:eusa_shhh:

This one makes no sense as well.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Trouble in paradise?

Another example of the fact Newt Gingrich is no longer in touch with American and hasn't been for a very long time.

He was right about NY23. And he's absolutely right about this, mostly because he's saying what I said last month. The tea party is going nowhere as a third party, they are are just disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers who will eventually end up back in the Republican party. Or at least you people better hope they do.

He was right about NY23. And he's absolutely right about this, mostly because he's saying what I said last month. The tea party is going nowhere as a third party, they are are just disgruntled Republicans and Republican sympathizers who will eventually end up back in the Republican party. Or at least you people better hope they do.

I bet this is what Democrats said about the NEW Republican Party in 1860. That they would go back to the Whiggs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this the part where you start telling everyone who the "real" Americans are????:lol:

What????????? Quote me where I ever talked about "real" Americans????

What in the hell are you talking about?????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

IF it truly makes no sense to you, then yo have a REALLY short memory on Caribou Barbie, or you simply choose not to process things that make your agenda look bad. Your choice.

I think it's ironic that the same crowd of people who have always claimed that the Ross Perot third party run handed Clinton the 92 election now want the Tea Party to do the same sort of thing.

What????????? Quote me where I ever talked about "real" Americans????

What in the hell are you talking about?????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

IF it truly makes no sense to you, then yo have a REALLY short memory on Caribou Barbie, or you simply choose not to process things that make your agenda look bad. Your choice.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????

Are you confusing me with someone else? Who the hell is Caribou Barbie????

Pal put down the crack pipe and start to speak in full sentences, I have NO idea what you are talking about.

Does ANYONE else know what this crack head is talking about? I've only been on this forum for like less than a month. Is this an old thread that he thinks I was on?????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back