Newt Gingrich slams Nancy Pelosi on FOX News' Life, Liberty & Levin: "the most dangerous Speaker of the House we've had probably in American history"

he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

He was typical Newt...He started out lying and ended with lying and truth nowhere to be found in between! :D

Gingrich gave me my morning laugh.

Gingrich lead the impeachment of President Clinton for perjury in what was a personal matter, a personal affair. The only reason it became perjury is because Kenneth Starr was allowed by the Republicans to turn a financial special prosecutor investigation into a Peeping Tom pervert exploration of Clinton's entire sex life.

I reckon Starr needed some psychological help with this fetish.

Trump has made totally false claims about election fraud in a mad attempt to stay in power at all costs, his legal team has suborned perjury with witnesses submitting false affidavits, Trump personally called the Secretary of State of Georgia and tried to get him to change the results, after having defamed and threatened him, he pressured the Vice President to violate his constitutional duty and throw out Electoral College votes and he whipped up a hysterical mob who rioted in the capitol.

Compare the two impeachments.
Wrong, Clinton was impeached for committing perjury while under oath while being sued for being a sexual predator. It had nothing to do with lying to the entire American nation on television about his conduct with Monica Lewinski. That’s why he was disbarred. Bill Clinton actually committed a statutory crime unlike Donald Trump.

Gingrich lead the impeachment of President Clinton for perjury in what was a personal matter, a personal affair. The only reason it became perjury is because Kenneth Starr was allowed by the Republicans to turn a financial special prosecutor investigation into a Peeping Tom pervert exploration of Clinton's entire sex life.

Trump has made totally false claims about election fraud in a mad attempt to stay in power at all costs, his legal team has suborned perjury with witnesses submitting false affidavits, Trump personally called the Secretary of State of Georgia and tried to get him to change the results, after having defamed and threatened him, he pressured the Vice President to violate his constitutional duty and throw out Electoral College votes and he whipped up a hysterical mob who rioted in the capitol.

Wrong, Clinton was impeached for committing perjury while under oath while being sued for being a sexual predator. It had nothing to do with lying to the entire American nation on television about his conduct with Monica Lewinski. That’s why he was disbarred. Bill Clinton actually committed a statutory crime unlike Donald Trump.

Reading comprehension may not be your strong suite.

Read my post again.

Very slowly this time.

I believe in you, sound out the letters.

Read my post again.

Very slowly this time.

As for Trump's impeachment well....

Impeachment is always a political process and the votes are not there, 16 senators will not break and incur the wrath of the ever loyal and never questioning Trump base.

There are few profiles in courage in the Republican Party these days, most are lap dogs on Trump's leash.

The trial will be more about Trump's gross abuse of power and assault on the constitution, laying out the details of the disgraceful Trump delusion the election was stolen, how he poisoned American political discourse and belief with such a crass lie.

The prosecution will lay out the evidence of Trump pressured election officials in various states to break their own state laws, dismissed and defamed the courts as corrupt. How he tried to get the Georgia Sec of State to break state law and find Trump votes or throw out legal votes. How his legal team presented witnesses who signed false affidavits before partisan political hearings making claims that were easily proven to be false.

How he defamed even Republican elections officials who were simply upholding state law and their duty to the constitution.

How Trump personally broke his duty to defend the constitution by pressuring VP Pence to throw out electoral college votes and finally after weeks of this delusion a fiery and irresponsible speech which resulted in a riot in the capitol.

During that riot Trump watched it all on TV, refusing to take calls from desperate senators, totally MIA concerning his duties to stop it and left Pence to organise the National Guard response.

This trial is about laying out this dark end of Trump days record for future historians.

And make no mistake about it, how the Republican senators vote too will be a huge part of their historical legacy.

Newt is jealous

A woman is a better speaker than he was and accomplished more

She sure has. She spend four years going after Trump. Gingrich on the other hand along with Clinton accomplished some great things. Pelousy can't hold a candle to Newt. She should have retired years ago. What a waste of space and air that dingbat is.

I thought this thread was about Pelosi, until it typically was diverted off the rails in the 3rd post, showing how scared libs are to discuss anything outslde get Trump.

sad.

Seriously.

Hopefully, this will be that woman's last term in the House.

Maybe sometime in 2023, either Mr. Joseph (or Ms. Kamala, if she has moved up to the Oval Office by then) will tell Ms. Nancy that they are planning a big retirement party for her. Even Ms. "Tear up the State of the Union Speech" Nancy will get the hint and announce that she will not be running for reelection.

She will be remembered (if at all) for two "achievements": (1) Kneeling on her old knees in the Capitol and (2) impeaching the President two times, possibly because of some deep psychological motive.

Read my post again.

Very slowly this time.

Impeachment is always a political process and the votes are not there, 16 senators will not break and incur the wrath of the ever loyal and never questioning Trump base.

There are few profiles in courage in the Republican Party these days, most are lap dogs on Trump's leash.

The trial will be more about Trump's gross abuse of power and assault on the constitution, laying out the details of the disgraceful Trump delusion the election was stolen, how he poisoned American political discourse and belief with such a crass lie.

The prosecution will lay out the evidence of Trump pressured election officials in various states to break their own state laws, dismissed and defamed the courts as corrupt. How he tried to get the Georgia Sec of State to break state law and find Trump votes or throw out legal votes. How his legal team presented witnesses who signed false affidavits before partisan political hearings making claims that were easily proven to be false.

How he defamed even Republican elections officials who were simply upholding state law and their duty to the constitution.

How Trump personally broke his duty to defend the constitution by pressuring VP Pence to throw out electoral college votes and finally after weeks of this delusion a fiery and irresponsible speech which resulted in a riot in the capitol.

During that riot Trump watched it all on TV, refusing to take calls from desperate senators, totally MIA concerning his duties to stop it and left Pence to organise the National Guard response.

This trial is about laying out this dark end of Trump days record for future historians.

And make no mistake about it, how the Republican senators vote too will be a huge part of their historical legacy.
You seem to not understand why Trump was necessary. The democrat's and their liberal shills in Hollywood, colleges, Hi-Tech media oligarchs, push polls, and the rest of the media, would have scared any other mere mortal to hide under their bed. Not to mention the Obama admin and the deep state attacks and setups, to the point of the FBI falsifying evidence. Not Trump. He stood tall, and took all the slings and arrows.

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, (the "Steele Dossier"). Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, the Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

1611580423033.png

Two more tanks that you don't see are taking on "China", and the entrenched federal "Deep State"

Newt is jealous

A woman is a better speaker than he was and accomplished more
Newt put up the last Balanced Budget. That will never be equaled.
Nancy called the Joint Chiefs to stage a military coup.
Nancy passed Obamacare
Newt shut down the Government because his feelings were hurt
1. Obamacare is a disaster. Before Obamacare we had real health insurance. Now we pay healthcare premiums and get nothing but $10,000 deductibles. A disaster, get rid of it.
2. Newt gave us the last Balanced Budget. An achievement that will never be equaled.

More dangerous than Dennis Hastert?...yeah, I don't think so.
Somebody needs to remind the serial philanderer that he supported impeaching
Clinton over lying about a blow job in the Oval Office. :)
I can't believe someone is still claiming Bill was impeached over a blow job. C'mon man, give me a break.

Why did you omit where he lied under oath to a grand jury?

Pick one:

A) You lie to yourself to fit your narrative.

B) You haven't a clue about the subject and just spew the leftist media talking points you're fed on a daily basis.

Enlighten the class then. After almost four years of fumbling around in Whitewater with squat to show for it, Starr
stumbles upon Clinton lying to the FBI about an inappropriate relationship with a White House intern. Oh feathers!..where are my pearls??
My god, he lied to the FBI about getting a hummer...probably because he didn't want his wife to find out...about getting a hummer from
a White House intern.

Read my post again.

Very slowly this time.

You seem to not understand why Trump was necessary. The democrat's and their liberal shills in Hollywood, colleges, Hi-Tech media oligarchs, push polls, and the rest of the media, would have scared any other mere mortal to hide under their bed. Not to mention the Obama admin and the deep state attacks and setups, to the point of the FBI falsifying evidence. Not Trump. He stood tall, and took all the slings and arrows.

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, (the "Steele Dossier"). Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, the Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

View attachment 448304

Two more tanks that you don't see are taking on "China", and the entrenched federal "Deep State"
Damn...I had no idea you were so deeply into the Q bullshit. Oh well

Read my post again.

Very slowly this time.

View attachment 448304

Damn...I had no idea you were so deeply into the Q bullshit. Oh well
Either "disprove" the Q bullshit with links, or your comment is bullshit.
p.s. Is the Durham investigation bullshit too?

You want me to "disprove" crazy?

Q is crazy shit dude. You need to seriously reassess.

And Durham? Huh?

You want me to "disprove" crazy?

Q is crazy shit dude. You need to seriously reassess.

And Durham? Huh?
You called my legitimate post "Q bullshit" so I asked you to prove it.
Everything I posted was proven by Mueller or IG Horowitz, or senate investigations.
Calling them lies doesn't make them lies. Either put up or STFU.
"Crazy" is TDS, it stops people from seeing the truth, and only lets them see lies and fake news.

Special Counsel Durham:

he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

LOL! Newt was once the master of the hyperbolic statement. But alas, in the last few years, he's been relegated to the back shelf area where the products that don't sell are marked down. Poor Newt. Now, others have supplanted him, and they're getting all the press. Hell, Newt couldn't even get a job in the administration of President Liar, Liar, pants on fire. That's how little regard Trump had for ol' Newt. So, now apparently Newt is sick and tired of sitting in a windowless room while everybody else is getting face time on camera where they can raise their profiles even though it's at the expense of their credibility. Newt's just sick and tired of it, and he wants the camera pointed at him before everyone forgets who the hell he is (was). GO NEWT! You show 'em that you can still make over-the-top hyperbolic statements just like Rudy the riveting speaker. Plant you flag, Newt. Show them that nobody's a bigger POS than you are!

The Bitch got a vaccine made possible by Trump on the same day she impeached him....what kind of evil hateful person does that?....
The kind of person who just had an insurrectionist mob sent by Trump to kill her.
If they were sent to kill her she would be dead....Trump sent no one to break the law...maybe you can recite the sentence that the lying media has convinced your gullible ass that he did....because I've heard his speech over and over again and can't find it.....

Forum List

Back