Newt Gingrich slams Nancy Pelosi on FOX News' Life, Liberty & Levin: "the most dangerous Speaker of the House we've had probably in American history"

More dangerous than Dennis Hastert?...yeah, I don't think so.
Somebody needs to remind the serial philanderer that he supported impeaching
Clinton over lying about a blow job in the Oval Office. :)
I can't believe someone is still claiming Bill was impeached over a blow job. C'mon man, give me a break.

Enlighten the class then. After almost four years of fumbling around in Whitewater with squat to show for it, Starr
stumbles upon Clinton lying to the FBI about an inappropriate relationship with a White House intern. Oh feathers!..where are my pearls??
My god, he lied to the FBI about getting a hummer...probably because he didn't want his wife to find out...about getting a hummer from
a White House intern.

The Supreme Court was no better in their judgment around that time when they thought it appropriate to sue the President while in office! The vote went 9-0 that there would be no disruption! The country was turned upside down over some BS with Paula Jones! Not sedition, we have to overlook that! I was done with the SC after that! They're just political animals; esp. the hypocritical conservatives! :smartass:

Did Willy lie under oath? Yes or No.

Not disputing that. It was over a blow job...as opposed to colluding with foreign powers, inciting an insurrection...and..you know, other stuff.
But you're right, lying about a BJ is worse. :auiqs.jpg:

It was proven one eye silly lied under oath yet the dems acquitted. Giant POS they are.

I can't believe someone is still claiming Bill was impeached over a blow job. C'mon man, give me a break.

Enlighten the class then. After almost four years of fumbling around in Whitewater with squat to show for it, Starr
stumbles upon Clinton lying to the FBI about an inappropriate relationship with a White House intern. Oh feathers!..where are my pearls??
My god, he lied to the FBI about getting a hummer...probably because he didn't want his wife to find out...about getting a hummer from
a White House intern.
Witness tampering and obstruction of Justice.

PPPPPTTTT!!!..Where??? Jesus, where the fuck do you loons get your delusions? It was obstruction of CONGRESS!!...BTW, where did we see that within the last year? :)
Hey, how'd that work for Newt? :auiqs.jpg:
CNN! Case closed. You lose.

You lousy fucking idiot liars like fiero425 keep the lie going that Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job, but you never mention the obstruction that he was impeached for. That's because you're liars.

Did Willy lie under oath? Yes or No.

Not disputing that. It was over a blow job...as opposed to colluding with foreign powers, inciting an insurrection...and..you know, other stuff.
But you're right, lying about a BJ is worse. :auiqs.jpg:

It was proven one eye silly lied under oath yet the dems acquitted. Giant POS they are.

For the more uneducated of this group, Republicans were in control of Congress at the time; hence impeaching Clinton on such BS! A few Dems crossed over in the House to convict while Republicans wimped out in the Senate with a few crossing over to acquit Bill! Sit and rotate on that! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Gingrich gave me my morning laugh.

Gingrich lead the impeachment of President Clinton for perjury in what was a personal matter, a personal affair. The only reason it became perjury is because Kenneth Starr was allowed by the Republicans to turn a financial special prosecutor investigation into a Peeping Tom pervert exploration of Clinton's entire sex life.

I reckon Starr needed some psychological help with this fetish.

Trump has made totally false claims about election fraud in a mad attempt to stay in power at all costs, his legal team has suborned perjury with witnesses submitting false affidavits, Trump personally called the Secretary of State of Georgia and tried to get him to change the results, after having defamed and threatened him, he pressured the Vice President to violate his constitutional duty and throw out Electoral College votes and he whipped up a hysterical mob who rioted in the capitol.

Compare the two impeachments.

Sure, I'll compare them . There is proof Clinton lied under oath. There's no proof Trump excited a riot. In fact, there's proof he did the opposite.
Ok, your turn.

a White House intern.

PPPPPTTTT!!!..Where??? Jesus, where the fuck do you loons get your delusions? It was obstruction of CONGRESS!!...BTW, where did we see that within the last year? :)

News. Keep on wankin...:)
Newt is still a POS philanderer and Nancy fed Trumps balls to him..slowly. :auiqs.jpg:

a White House intern.

Newt is still a POS philanderer and Nancy fed Trumps balls to him..slowly. :auiqs.jpg:

This is why Trump goes so hard on women! They make him look small in comparison; sans the waistline! This is my major disgust with women; voting against their own interest! That's one thing, but for white women to pick Frump over Hillary? I have no words to express my disgust with them! :mad:

he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

Pot. . . . . kettle . . . . . black, as the Ace of Spades.

a White House intern.

This is why Trump goes so hard on women! They make him look small in comparison; sans the waistline! This is my major disgust with women; voting against their own interest! That's one thing, but for white women to pick Frump over Hillary? I have no words to express my disgust with them! :mad:
So you're a sexist AND a racist. Gee, you must be a Democrat.

a White House intern.

Your President had an affair with the wife of a man on his staff. Nice. Hypocritical moonbat.

Newt Gingrich?

Who the fuck is he?

"Newt" LOL
He is ancient history who thinks people want to hear what he says.
One of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Of course, we all know you twits make fun of smart people. You were the brats that sat in the back of class and threw spitballs at the smart kids.

Newt Gingrich?

Who the fuck is he?

"Newt" LOL
One of the most intelligent people ever to hold office. Of course, we all know you twits make fun of smart people. You were the brats that sat in the back of class and threw spitballs at the smart kids.
Really "Newt" is smaaaat...not dum like they say. Smaat

Newt Gingrich?

Who the fuck is he?

"Newt" LOL
Really "Newt" is smaaaat...not dum like they say. Smaat
Nothing but an ignorant troll. Bye.

Forum List

Back