Newt Gingrich slams Nancy Pelosi on FOX News' Life, Liberty & Levin: "the most dangerous Speaker of the House we've had probably in American history"

he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

Gingrich and Levin have made fools of themselves over the past 4 years with all the defense and excuses they’ve made for Trumps stupidity. I’m not a Pelosi fan but I give zero credence to the options of the talking penis Gingrich
Pipe down, Karen. The adults are speaking.

Gingrich and Levin have made fools of themselves over the past 4 years with all the defense and excuses they’ve made for Trumps stupidity. I’m not a Pelosi fan but I give zero credence to the options of the talking penis Gingrich
Pipe down, Karen. The adults are speaking.
Haha, is that right? What are y’all talking about?

No Newt, that would be you. The guy that was cheating on his dying wife, bed ridden with cancer, while you were trying to impeach Clinton for the samething.

You're still one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet Newt, and you will be until the day your pathetic ass goes straight to hell.

Gingrich gave me my morning laugh.

Gingrich lead the impeachment of President Clinton for perjury in what was a personal matter, a personal affair. The only reason it became perjury is because Kenneth Starr was allowed by the Republicans to turn a financial special prosecutor investigation into a Peeping Tom pervert exploration of Clinton's entire sex life.

I reckon Starr needed some psychological help with this fetish.

Trump has made totally false claims about election fraud in a mad attempt to stay in power at all costs, his legal team has suborned perjury with witnesses submitting false affidavits, Trump personally called the Secretary of State of Georgia and tried to get him to change the results, after having defamed and threatened him, he pressured the Vice President to violate his constitutional duty and throw out Electoral College votes and he whipped up a hysterical mob who rioted in the capitol.

Compare the two impeachments.

No Newt, that would be you. The guy that was cheating on his dying wife, bed ridden with cancer, while you were trying to impeach Clinton for the samething.

You're still one of the biggest pieces of shit on the planet Newt, and you will be until the day your pathetic ass goes straight to hell.
Um, Joe Biden and Jill were having an affair while she was married to one of Joe's staffers. You can get off your high horse now.

Um, Joe Biden and Jill were having an affair while she was married to one of Joe's staffers. You can get off your high horse now.

Tell that Karen to pipe down, bust him in the chops, spank his ass . . . talk about his mama.

Last edited:

Newt who went after Clinton for a blowjob thinks that what Trump did was ok. No surprise.

Newt who went after Clinton for a blowjob thinks that what Trump did was ok. No surprise.
And there's another one lying about Clinton's impeachment being about a blow job. Damn, you pathetic creatures are insane.

More dangerous than Dennis Hastert?...yeah, I don't think so.
Somebody needs to remind the serial philanderer that he supported impeaching
Clinton over lying about a blow job in the Oval Office. :)
I can't believe someone is still claiming Bill was impeached over a blow job. C'mon man, give me a break.

Enlighten the class then. After almost four years of fumbling around in Whitewater with squat to show for it, Starr
stumbles upon Clinton lying to the FBI about an inappropriate relationship with a White House intern. Oh feathers!..where are my pearls??
My god, he lied to the FBI about getting a hummer...probably because he didn't want his wife to find out...about getting a hummer from
a White House intern.

I can't believe someone is still claiming Bill was impeached over a blow job. C'mon man, give me a break.

Enlighten the class then. After almost four years of fumbling around in Whitewater with squat to show for it, Starr
stumbles upon Clinton lying to the FBI about an inappropriate relationship with a White House intern. Oh feathers!..where are my pearls??
My god, he lied to the FBI about getting a hummer...probably because he didn't want his wife to find out...about getting a hummer from
a White House intern.
Witness tampering and obstruction of Justice.

a White House intern.
Witness tampering and obstruction of Justice.

PPPPPTTTT!!!..Where??? Jesus, where the fuck do you loons get your delusions? It was obstruction of CONGRESS!!...BTW, where did we see that within the last year? :)
Hey, how'd that work for Newt? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back