Newt Gingrich slams Nancy Pelosi on FOX News' Life, Liberty & Levin: "the most dangerous Speaker of the House we've had probably in American history"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

The Bitch got a vaccine made possible by Trump on the same day she impeached him....what kind of evil hateful person does that?....

• Banned
Gingrich bills himself as a "historian"...that's why he always speaks in historical terms...he also thinks if he uses the word "fundamentally" in every sentence, he'll sound authoritative and smart!

Newt Gingrich? The ex house speaker who shut down the government because Clinton made him sit on the back of the plane? That's just funny.
1611531441717.png

More dangerous than Dennis Hastert?...yeah, I don't think so.
Somebody needs to remind the serial philanderer that he supported impeaching
Clinton over lying about a blow job in the Oval Office. :)
Did Willy lie under oath? Yes or No.

Newt Gingrich? The ex house speaker who shut down the government because Clinton made him sit on the back of the plane? That's just funny.
View attachment 448115
If you believe that's what happened you are the DMFer on the planet.

I forgot. You are a batshit crazy right winger. Your reality may not match what actually happened.

If you and I had a face to face conversation I'd have you curled up in the fetal position mumbling ....racism.....hater....homophobe. within 4 minutes.
Move on leftists.

View attachment 448115
If you believe that's what happened you are the DMFer on the planet.

I forgot. You are a batshit crazy right winger. Your reality may not match what actually happened.

If you and I had a face to face conversation I'd have you curled up in the fetal position mumbling ....racism.....hater....homophobe. within 4 minutes.
Move on leftists.

Why would I want a face to face conversation with a batshit crazy right winger? It's much easier to just laugh at your silly remarks here.

Was Willy a speaker of the house? Yes or No?

Do you have any idea what you're talking about. No.
I know Willey was never speaker of the house, dumb ass.

he should have just let Levin slam Pelosi and just smiled and laughed along!

the show airs later tonight!

Gingrich and Levin have made fools of themselves over the past 4 years with all the defense and excuses they’ve made for Trumps stupidity. I’m not a Pelosi fan but I give zero credence to the options of the talking penis Gingrich

Not disputing that. It was over a blow job...as opposed to colluding with foreign powers, inciting an insurrection...and..you know, other stuff.
But you're right, lying about a BJ is worse. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back