Newt For President?

I agree about Hillary. Obama might surprise you. Have you read his book?

It's Valentine's, not Groundhog Day! I've read excerpts. We've been here and done this. Nothing there to make me check out of library, much less spend money.

It's Valentine's, not Groundhog Day! I've read excerpts. We've been here and done this. Nothing there to make me check out of library, much less spend money.

my wife gave me "Dreams of my Father" for Christmas last year...I thoroughly enjoyed it and feel as if I understand where this articulate man came from.

your point? or was it only another effort to polish up the standup routine?

If so, please feel free to leave me out of the process.... I really would not be an appropriate judge for what would work at geek's night at the local neocon comedy club

1. Just setting the record straight. When a Republican does an intern, he at least has the manliness to pleasure her. Not like that woman denigrating Damnocrat, Billy Bob. No wonder Hillary hates him.

2. Back at the "if conservative, then geek" routine again. Now who's the stand up wannabe?

3. BTW, you never answered my question about hicks. So why am I a hick, in your world?

Not meant to be. And there would be no harm to ol' mainer. He'd just get a gentle spray.

Knock it off. You are walking now on thin ice. Coming from someone surrounded by ice, I know of what I speak.

Knock it off. You are walking now on thin ice. Coming from someone surrounded by ice, I know of what I speak.

I offered a more collegial tone of discussion between glockshemale and me via a PM....he/she rejected it forthwith. he/she should get what she dishes out, as far as I am concerned.

I offered a more collegial tone of discussion between glockshemale and me via a PM....he/she rejected it forthwith. he/she should get what she dishes out, as far as I am concerned.

read more closely, that was directed at Glock.

Its a legitimate issue. I don't have one, nor do I have the requisite eagle eye anymore, but you can bet there's someone with both, plus the gumption to do onto Hillary what LBJ did to Kennedy. With an effective range of 2000 yards, a sharpshooter would have 288 acres to hide. There's no way the Secret Service could protect that big an area. And from what I've heard, they wouldn't want to. Chances are very good that the shooter would get away and no one would be the wiser.

Its a legitimate issue. I don't have one, nor do I have the requisite eagle eye anymore, but you can bet there's someone with both, plus the gumption to do onto Hillary what LBJ did to Kennedy. With an effective range of 2000 yards, a sharpshooter would have 288 acres to hide. There's no way the Secret Service could protect that big an area. And from what I've heard, they wouldn't want to. Chances are very good that the shooter would get away and no one would be the wiser.

Seriously, stop with any such scenarios. Last opportunity. Not that kind of site.

There's that reading comprehension thang again. But wait- you said that that was my problem. :confused:

Originally Posted by maineman
I would certainly be willing to adopt a more collegial tone with you....

You must have addressed this to the wrong person.

reading comprehension? I think it is more of an ethical dilemma for you.

Forum List

Back