Newsweek magazine hits a new low.

So Nancy says this is not an inquiry, but an impeachment proceeding. She has laid out the charges and conclusions, then admits she still needs to gather more evidence to prove them! She concludes by saying no one is above the law. So that must also include HER, Hillary, Obama and a whole host of other people!

All this amounts to is yet one more claim, prediction and allegation that Democrats will be found wrong about!

So Nancy says this is not an inquiry, but an impeachment proceeding. She has laid out the charges and conclusions, then admits she still needs to gather more evidence to prove them! She concludes by saying no one is above the law. So that must also include HER, Hillary, Obama and a whole host of other people!

All this amounts to is yet one more claim, prediction and allegation that Democrats will be found wrong about!
Whether Nancy Pelosi realizes it or not she's sabotaging her own party by letting the charade go forward.

It's incredible that Newsweek USED to be a reputable and unbiased magazine. I wonder who owns it? I think it would HAVE to be a lunatic liberal.
I checked, Newsweek is owned by IBT Media, International Business Times, which is known to have a liberal bias. No surprise there!

I am a Green Party activist who predicts that Trump will find a cure for cancer, all STD's, and bring 1,000 years of peace just by tossing AOC into a volcano. Wonder who gets it closer, me or the Newsweek Nostradamus.

Did Newsweek ever really hit a high?

Like the time they published the New Ice Age was coming.

Sold a lot of copies though.......

There was only ONE TIME in our lives when those around us constantly told us DON'T EAT THAT! DON'T WALK THERE! DON'T PICK THAT UP! DON'T TASTE THAT! And it was our parents protecting us.

Now as adults we have the Democrats treating us as children again telling us:

DON'T LIKE TRUMP!
DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!
DON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS!
HE'S SCARY!
HE'S DANGEROUS!
HE'S CRAZY!!!! :eek:

What are the odds that the Democrats are doing all of this out of their good hearts just to protect us?

God Bless these fucking Angels!

hqdefault.jpg

Newsweek WAS good until the liberal bias took over.

Once upon a time the evening six oclock network news broadcasts were good too but those days are sure gone. And to think, in those days the networks used to loose money bringing us the news. Then Ted Turner scewed it all up for everyone.

There was only ONE TIME in our lives when those around us constantly told us DON'T EAT THAT! DON'T WALK THERE! DON'T PICK THAT UP! DON'T TASTE THAT! And it was our parents protecting us.

Now as adults we have the Democrats treating us as children again telling us:

DON'T LIKE TRUMP!
DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!
DON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS!
HE'S SCARY!
HE'S DANGEROUS!
HE'S CRAZY!!!! :eek:

What are the odds that the Democrats are doing all of this out of their good hearts just to protect us?

God Bless these fucking Angels!

View attachment 290714
Rep Castor had a great exchange with Ambassador Volker just now.

Last edited:

Newsweek WAS good until the liberal bias took over.

Once upon a time the evening six oclock network news broadcasts were good too but those days are sure gone. And to think, in those days the networks used to loose money bringing us the news. Then Ted Turner scewed it all up for everyone.
Ted screwed it up by selling out to Time Warner.

Forum List

Back