Newsom's Arrogance Is AMAZING - Films COVID-19 Vaccine PSA In A Restaurant HE Closed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Newsom films pro-vaccine PSA inside restaurant …
that’s closed due to pandemic restrictions

Placeholder Image

....is it really so hard for this guy to stay out of restaurants during a pandemic?

His night out at one a few months ago might end up costing him his job. If that’s not a reason to dine in until COVID is over, I don’t know what is.

Amazing....

Nancy Piglosi's fair-haired little boy can kiss his political career goodbye. Hopefully, hers is not far behind.

Placeholder Image

....is it really so hard for this guy to stay out of restaurants during a pandemic?

His night out at one a few months ago might end up costing him his job. If that’s not a reason to dine in until COVID is over, I don’t know what is.

Amazing....

This is exactly the type of ritual humiliation of their oppressed subjects fascists like Newsom really get off on. It's despicable.

Placeholder Image

Amazing....

It is NOT amazing.

It appears that he is a very entitled individual, who has always hobnobbed with the beautiful people.

Same with the arrogant governor of New York. After all, his dad was once governor, too.

Don't be at ALL surprised if the recall gets cancelled.

Don't forget who controls California.

The arrogance display is probably your first clue that they are laughing hysterically because they know they are untouchable.

The People of California have overwhelmingly voted on dozens of referendums that the Democrat party simply ignored and brushed aside.

Placeholder Image

Amazing....

Restaurant HE closed..or closed due to pandemic restrictions...which is it?

Placeholder Image

Amazing....

Do you know who Gavin Newsom is?

Placeholder Image

Amazing....

Do you know who Gavin Newsom is?
Yes, now as to your blaring headline..Restaurant HE closed..or closed due to pandemic restrictions...which is it?

Forum List

Back