Newsom's Approval Rating Plummets

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that Californians are finally be waking up to the Hell they've created. I'm still skeptical the recall will be successful, but one never knows. His handling of the plague has hurt a lot of people

A survey of more than 10,000 registered California voters conducted by the Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies last week found just 46% of respondents approve of Newsom’s performance as governor, while 48% disapprove.

It’s a big shift from the sentiment last September, when 64% of voters approved of the way the governor was doing his job.

Sure, snowflakes. You have your transpol Kaityn to vote for.

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope that Californians are finally be waking up to the Hell they've created. I'm still skeptical the recall will be successful, but one never knows. His handling of the plague has hurt a lot of people

A survey of more than 10,000 registered California voters conducted by the Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies last week found just 46% of respondents approve of Newsom’s performance as governor, while 48% disapprove.

It’s a big shift from the sentiment last September, when 64% of voters approved of the way the governor was doing his job.

If I lived in California I'd certainly entertain voting for Jenner over Newsom. And why are you making fun of somebody with gender dysphoria? Is that your idea of diversity and inclusion?

If I lived in California I'd certainly entertain voting for Jenner over Newsom. And why are you making fun of somebody with gender dysphoria? Is that your idea of diversity and inclusion?
Dude, she has already made the transition, why are you claiming it gender dysphoria?

Are you experiencing it?

Dude, she has already made the transition, why are you claiming it gender dysphoria?

Are you experiencing it?

Why are you making fun of her? Stop the dodging the question and answer it. Are you a trans phobe?

Are you experiencing it?

Why are you making fun of her? Stop the dodging the question and answer it. Are you a trans phobe?
I’m not dodging. Is she not a transpol?

Do you deny that fact?

Are you experiencing it?

Do you deny that fact?

Do you think they appreciate being called that? Stop wasting my time with your bullshit. You slipped up, accidentally told the truth, and got called out on being a hypocrite. Put on your big boy pants and walk away with what little dignity you have left, which wasn't a lot to begin with.

Are you experiencing it?

Do you deny that fact?

Do you think they appreciate being called that? Stop wasting my time with your bullshit. You slipped up, accidentally told the truth, and got called out on being a hypocrite. Put on your big boy pants and walk away with what little dignity you have left, which wasn't a lot to begin with.
It must really piss you off the she is the only option republics have in the failed recall charade.

Newsom’s favorables are 52-42.

Do not remove is at 50%

Forum List

Back