Newsom recall

He's not the perfect Republican. Sometimes I wonder if he's doing it for the money, just like Candace Owens. The two of them just seem like fake Republicans.
Elder is the perfect republican because that's what they all do it for, the $$$.
Just like Trump, his crime family and his cult.

Steve Bannon, who served as President Trump’s chief White House strategist up until August 2017, was arrested Thursday on charges relating to misusing funds raised for constructing a private wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Acting Manhattan U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss charged Bannon and three other individuals with defrauding donors by promising to spend the money on building border wall projects located on private lands through an organization called “We Build the Wall.” Instead, they raised millions of dollars and used it for their own personal expenses.

Two days out from the result and I; my humble self, not the oracle of Delphi , said Newsom would beat the recall WEEKS back. WHY? The Chinese /Soros funded Democratic machine...enough said.
Actually….ya know….it is probably because Cali is a deep blue state. No mystery there when the leading opposition candidate is Trump’s brother in black and Trump lost California by 30 points.

Two days out from the result and I; my humble self, not the oracle of Delphi , said Newsom would beat the recall WEEKS back. WHY? The Chinese /Soros funded Democratic machine...enough said.
'Larry Elder had his ass beat so now we cry'.

Is the ex game show host crying along with your cult after he endorsed Elder?

This is not only wrong, it’s delusional.

The recall effort failed because Republicans foolishly made the election a de facto referendum on masks and vaccines.

Republicans made things worse with the likes of Larry Elder.

Add to that the Texas anti-choice law enacted by Republicans and efforts by Republicans at the state level to suppress the right to vote and disenfranchise voters of color, and you had the perfect storm of high turnout among Democrats voting against what Republicans are doing and what they represent.

New Topics

Forum List

Back