Newsom orders 2035 phaseout of gas-powered vehicles

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Emphasizing that California must stay at the forefront of the fight against climate change, Gov. Gavin Newsom on Wednesday issued an executive order to restrict new car sales in the state to only zero-emission vehicles by 2035 and threw his support behind a ban on the controversial use of hydraulic fracturing by oil companies. Any questions as to what Democrats want to do?

Newsom orders 2035 phaseout of gas-powered vehicles, calls for fracking ban

Emphasizing that California must stay at the forefront of the fight against climate change, Gov. Gavin Newsom on Wednesday issued an executive order to restrict new car sales in the state to only zero-emission vehicles by 2035 and threw his support behind a ban on the controversial use of hydraulic fracturing by oil companies. Any questions as to what Democrats want to do?

That is great but does Gavin understand the cost of those cars and the damage it does to the environment to build those cars especially to Africa?

Gov. Newsom hopes to get Californians into green vehicles like this
Sedan chair

Or perhaps like this, for highway driving.

Did a Stuntman Die in 'Ben-Hur'?

My neighbor has an electric car...its his second in three years....what is environmentally clean about replacing your car every year?...especially an electric car....where do they put the dead batteries?.....libs are brainless.....

Hellbent on destroying the economy of California

yep, watch the California exodus grow larger. That may be a good thing in that though many millions of conservatives reside here, our votes are pretty much null when it comes to the larger elections. Conservatives leaving here will help shore up the vote in other states like AZ, Texas and Nevada where the margins are closer. By 2035 I'll probably be joining the exodus myself though I still really like this state a lot.

yep, watch the California exodus grow larger. That may be a good thing in that though many millions of conservatives reside here, our votes are pretty much null when it comes to the larger elections. Conservatives leaving here will help shore up the vote in other states like AZ, Texas and Nevada where the margins are closer. By 2035 I'll probably be joining the exodus myself though I still really like this state a lot.
The moving van will be at my place in the morning...and my dog and I will be driving to my new place in AZ....goodbye CA....enjoy your ruination.....

Wherever the statist left congregates most heavily is where the most turmoil happens. It's in their blood; revolution for the sake of revolution.

We need infrastructure upgrade now to also stimulate our economy!

Good for Gov. Newsom; it's too bad the author of this post is fear mongering; mocking an issue which is one of the top challenges facing the earth and humanity today.

Good for Gov. Newsom; it's too bad the author of this post is fear mongering; mocking an issue which is one of the top challenges facing the earth and humanity today.
You vermin are the top menace to the world.

Please don't come to Texas. You won't like it here. Everybody has guns, there are mexicans everywhere. It's hot all the time. Fender benders result in shoot outs. There are horses everywhere. They crap all over our yards and eat all the foliage. We build new prisons every six month and keep them full but the democrats empty them faster. Criminals everywhere. Cactus everywhere, it is awful here.

It's long past time for this idiotic pest to go.

It's long past time for this idiotic pest to go.
proving that the people are useless and will never rise up and stop the government pos.

Forum List

Back