Newsmax plays 2002 audio of Trump on Howard Stern opposing the Iraq War before it started...Hillary & other liberals had claimed he supported the war!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now that we all agree illegally invading a country is a war crime, I fully expect the democratic party to call for the prosecution of George Bush & Cheney.

They impeached Trump for a phone call, surely the Iraq War was a worse offense

Now that we all agree illegally invading a country is a war crime, I fully expect the democratic party to call for the prosecution of George Bush & Cheney.

They impeached Trump for a phone call, surely the Iraq War was a worse offense

Both republicans.

Trump is consistently vindicated and original, but who says leftists are honest about it?

Tramp would of said to Putin , go ahead and take Ukraine.

In his 2000 book “The America We Deserve,” Trump argued that a military strike on Iraq might be necessary.

Trump wrote that the US still did not know the true status of Iraq’s nuclear program. He then wrote, “I’m no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”

He continued: “Am I being contradictory here, by presenting myself as a deal-maker and then recommending preemptive strikes? I don’t think so. There’s nothing really comparable to unleashing a squadron of bombers, but in the world of business sometimes you have to make quick, secret, decisive moves in order to gain a negotiating advantage.”
---------------------------------------
It was decided when he wrote the book in 2000 that we didn't need 9-01 to start a war.

In his 2000 book “The America We Deserve,” Trump argued that a military strike on Iraq might be necessary.

Trump wrote that the US still did not know the true status of Iraq’s nuclear program. He then wrote, “I’m no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don’t, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us.”

He continued: “Am I being contradictory here, by presenting myself as a deal-maker and then recommending preemptive strikes? I don’t think so. There’s nothing really comparable to unleashing a squadron of bombers, but in the world of business sometimes you have to make quick, secret, decisive moves in order to gain a negotiating advantage.”
---------------------------------------
It was decided when he wrote the book in 2000 that we didn't need 9-01 to start a war.
I doubt Trump wrote it, but he paid for the book. I doubt he could find Iraq on a map.

Like with most of Trump's positions you can find him taking both sides of the equation. He has no principles, he just says whatever he thinks will get him the most attention at the time.

It's like how I like to point out it was Trump that argued to remove guns from people and then ask questions later. He thought that was the answer he was supposed to give at the time, he didn't even know what he was talking about.

Did Trump bring the soldiers home from Iraq? No. There are his words and then there are his actual actions. Trump will go down as a war president.

Like with most of Trump's positions you can find him taking both sides of the equation. He has no principles, he just says whatever he thinks will get him the most attention at the time.

It's like how I like to point out it was Trump that argued to remove guns from people and then ask questions later. He thought that was the answer he was supposed to give at the time, he didn't even know what he was talking about.

Did Trump bring the soldiers home from Iraq? No. There are his words and then there are his actual actions. Trump will go down as a war president.
Trump reminds me of Baby Hughey.

Tramp would of said to Putin , go ahead and take Ukraine.
Trump was President for 4 years!

LOL

And Putin invaded no one!

Sucks to be an American hating TDS Loon

No one in their right mind would support the Iraq war---------but abandoning our allies to be invaded and killed/raped by the terrorists is pure evil. Maybe Trump, being an intelligent adult, realized the obvious---that sometimes there is no good answer. Just a choice between the lesser of two or more evils. Trump defaulted to not being evil and stupid and yet the libs fault him for it.

The problem is again that the libs have no brains and no morals to guide their decisions even in hindsight....but Trump apparently does have them atleast in higher qualities than the libs and biden supporters.

No one in their right mind would support the Iraq war---------but abandoning our allies to be invaded and killed/raped by the terrorists is pure evil. Maybe Trump, being an intelligent adult, realized the obvious---that sometimes there is no good answer. Just a choice between the lesser of two or more evils. Trump defaulted to not being evil and stupid and yet the libs fault him for it.

Well no, I fault him for it. Obama did the same thing so few even bring Iraq up.

The problem is again that the libs have no brains and no morals to guide their decisions even in hindsight....but Trump apparently does have them atleast in higher qualities than the libs and biden supporters.

You can address what I say or you can address your boogeymen.

Forum List

Back