News Hounds On "Nein! Nein! Nein!" (We Watch Fox So You Don't Have To!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
These are probably writers for Saturday Night Live: Where most of the Republican National Agenda is closely scrutinized--appropriately in a forum it deserves!

News Hounds: Herman Cain Unveils His

Like myself, likely most people had never heard of "Nein! Nein! Nein!" until Rick PerrY(?) made it famous. None of the other Republicans seem to discuss it. That, by itself, is likely enough of an analysis, all by itself!

The sales tax part is heinously regressive. The sales tax would become 18% in California alone. The sales tax is a source of state and local government funding. Then the federal income tax of 9% is on top of those taxes, and 27% becomes the tax. Then it is not clear if FICA is even on top of that. A 27% or 35% total tax rate may look like a bonus for millionaires as usual. It is water-wings level stuff, for people on this side of the border, who are way lower down the income scale. Then there are state and income taxes on top of those.

Then there are state and local use fees for everyone!

Even used inner tubes likely would be taxed. Low income labor would flee the United States: Leaving a certain upper class, to take the jobs over that Americans will not do for themselves(?)!

"Crow, Jame Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(One if By Land, Two if by Sea: "Nein! Nein! Nein!" is better the plan, for that fellow: Over there, hiding behind the tree!)

And here I was thinking I was the only one that came up with "nein, nein, nein."

I guess that one just writes itself...lol :lol:

Forum List

Back