News Corp Set To Air 9/11 Documentary Glorifying Bush;

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
News Corp Set To Air 9/11 Documentary Glorifying Bush; Producer Says He’s Not Interested In ‘Facts’ .

News Corp Set To Air 9/11 Documentary Glorifying Bush; Producer Says He

After spending over a decade promoting President Bush, the PATRIOT Act, and the Iraq War, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation appears to be up to the same tricks, this time with an hour-long promotional video about Bush’s leadership during the 9/11 attacks.

Although News Corp. is perhaps best known for its Bush cheerleading through its Fox News subsidiary, the Bush documentary is airing on another News Corp. company with a better brand image, National Geographic.

The documentary has not aired yet, but is scheduled to come out a few days before the 10-year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Early reviews of the program, however, paint Bush as a hero who discarded politics and his right-wing agenda once the planes hit the towers. The film also depicts Bush as a leader bent on capturing Osama bin Laden, no matter what:

“It’s not one of those moments where you weigh the consequences or think about the politics,” [Bush] adds. ”You decide. And I made the decisions as best I could in the fog of war. I was determined. Determined to protect the country. And I was determined to find out who did it and go get them.”

In reality, within hours of the 9/11 plane hijackings, Bush’s Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld began drawing up plans to launch a war in Iraq “even though there was no evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the attacks.” Indeed, Bush aides quickly went to work undercutting the proposed commission to study the events leading up the 9/11, and despite the growing evidence linking the terrorist act with Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda group, Bush never made bin Laden a priority. By January 2002, Dick Cheney told the press that bin Laden “isn’t that big a threat.” The next month, Bush said bin Laden was “not the issue.”

Will producer Peter Schnall critically, and accurately, explain to the public Bush’s actions during and after the horrific 9/11 terrorist attacks? In a recent interview about the program, Schnall said he tried not to push “it too far” with the former president, and that he was “less interested in facts than how” Bush “was feeling”:

TVNL Comment: Why is it important to know what a criminal was doing on the day of his crime? 9/11 Facts are there for those who still don't know.

It makes sense. I mean we were attacked and Bush retaliated by going after a country that didnt attack us.

It all makes sense!

Last edited:
News Corp Set To Air 9/11 Documentary Glorifying Bush; Producer Says He’s Not Interested In ‘Facts’ .

After spending over a decade promoting President Bush, the PATRIOT Act, and the Iraq War, Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation appears to be up to the same tricks, this time with an hour-long promotional video about Bush’s leadership during the 9/11 attacks.

Although News Corp. is perhaps best known for its Bush cheerleading through its Fox News subsidiary, the Bush documentary is airing on another News Corp. company with a better brand image, National Geographic.

The documentary has not aired yet, but is scheduled to come out a few days before the 10-year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Early reviews of the program, however, paint Bush as a hero who discarded politics and his right-wing agenda once the planes hit the towers. The film also depicts Bush as a leader bent on capturing Osama bin Laden, no matter what:

“It’s not one of those moments where you weigh the consequences or think about the politics,” [Bush] adds. ”You decide. And I made the decisions as best I could in the fog of war. I was determined. Determined to protect the country. And I was determined to find out who did it and go get them.”

In reality, within hours of the 9/11 plane hijackings, Bush’s Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld began drawing up plans to launch a war in Iraq “even though there was no evidence linking Saddam Hussein to the attacks.” Indeed, Bush aides quickly went to work undercutting the proposed commission to study the events leading up the 9/11, and despite the growing evidence linking the terrorist act with Osama bin Laden’s al Qaeda group, Bush never made bin Laden a priority. By January 2002, Dick Cheney told the press that bin Laden “isn’t that big a threat.” The next month, Bush said bin Laden was “not the issue.”

Will producer Peter Schnall critically, and accurately, explain to the public Bush’s actions during and after the horrific 9/11 terrorist attacks? In a recent interview about the program, Schnall said he tried not to push “it too far” with the former president, and that he was “less interested in facts than how” Bush “was feeling”:

TVNL Comment: Why is it important to know what a criminal was doing on the day of his crime? 9/11 Facts are there for those who still don't know.
Excellent thread. I saw the clips and heard Bush respond to a question something like "I felt very bad about it."

It's all about feelings with the members of the far right. Remember he had a gut feeling about things. And he acted upon them.

OMG, THE HORROR.

Yet you same people have no problems GLORIFYING Obama for ordering the kill on Bin Laden..

Cool, I look forward to many, many faux outrages from our lefty brethren.

Of course this guttersnipe doesn't have any problems with the lies and propaganda from the right. Being one of their foremost workers.
Very unbobservant of you Marcie...she attacks BOTH sides when they need it.

It's called objectivity. You should try it some time.

Cool, I look forward to many, many faux outrages from our lefty brethren.

Of course this guttersnipe doesn't have any problems with the lies and propaganda from the right. Being one of their foremost workers.

One has the option to either watch or not watch. Just like one has the option to remain a moron or educate yourself. Shame that you choose the former, but it is not my business to worry about your decisions.

I can't IMAGINE a more STUPID thing to get your panties in a bunch over. but they are lefties, that is what they do OVER ANY PETTY THING.

National Geographic Channel(Fox News) presents George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview, a world premiere documentary that reveals exclusive, first-person insight into the former president's experience following the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. In the most in-depth on-camera interview he has ever given on the subject, President Bush recalls what he was thinking and feeling and what drove the real-time, life-or-death decisions he faced in the first minutes, hours and days after the most lethal terrorist attacks ever on U.S. soil. Hear in unprecedented, intimate detail what he grappled with as both commander in chief, and as a man concerned for his family and fellow citizens. George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview also takes viewers behind the scenes with extensive archival footage and exclusive materials directly from his library that open a new window into his personal experiences during that historic day that changed the face of America, and the world, forever.

Read more: Remembering 9/11 | George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interview | National Geographic Channel

lmao

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

No! I love Fox "News".

No! I love Fox "News".
Doubt it.

Forum List

Back