News Black Out

The News Media is almost silent on Obama's FBI scandal.
That's because It. Didn't. Happen.

Exactly...why would the media report on a conspiracy theory? Well...unless it's Fox or OAN.

So the unmasking and leaking never happened. OK, I guess the DOJ is just jerking everyone's chain for fun.
Nope it never did because Flynn was never masked in the first place.

Flynn's name was never 'masked' in FBI report on phone call with Russian
Republicans have questioned why Michael Flynn's name was "unmasked," or revealed in an FBI report, but it turns out it was never masked in the first place.

You don't get to write history. They will get the person Obama had leak the information to the media. Will you claim it didn't happen then?

You might find history is going to be pretty damning for the Trump administration....

There's this special prosecutor guy named Durham. Look him up.

Exactly...why would the media report on a conspiracy theory? Well...unless it's Fox or OAN.

So the unmasking and leaking never happened. OK, I guess the DOJ is just jerking everyone's chain for fun.

"Unmasking" - which is nothing more than a request for names happens all the time and is not illegal. In fact, the first two years of the Trump administration exceeded the Obama administration's entire two terms for unmasking requests. So that in itself is a nothing-burger.

Leaks are problematic. Always have been - for every administration. It was a problem for Bush, a problem for Obama, and a problem for Trump. So what is your point about leaks? What makes it criminal when it's Trump but not when it's Obama or Bush?

Nope it never did because Flynn was never masked in the first place.

Flynn's name was never 'masked' in FBI report on phone call with Russian
Republicans have questioned why Michael Flynn's name was "unmasked," or revealed in an FBI report, but it turns out it was never masked in the first place.

Ya. right, that's why all those "unmasking" logs were made public.

"Unmasking" - which is nothing more than a request for names happens all the time and is not illegal. In fact, the first two years of the Trump administration exceeded the Obama administration's entire two terms for unmasking requests. So that in itself is a nothing-burger.

Leaks are problematic. Always have been - for every administration. It was a problem for Bush, a problem for Obama, and a problem for Trump. So what is your point about leaks? What makes it criminal when it's Trump but not when it's Obama or Bush?

What leaking? And keep it simple.
Well, Ricky LIbtardo ?

Well, Ricky LIbtardo ?

Flynn's name to the press. That's a crime.

They will not even use the word "scandal".
They are suppressing this monumental scandal to protect the Dirty Democrats.
If a Republican president did what Obama did they would be apoplectic.
How long can they keep it up?
There should be no doubt about Media Bias anymore.
"Democracy dies in the Darkness" and ironically the Press is the darkness.
That’s because there isnt a scandal... that narrative is being drummed by the Trumpers but is without merit. Even AG Barr who has been super political can’t make a case out of it.
watch
I’ve been watching and hearing “wait and see” for years. It’s only ramping up now because we have an election in November... obviously the politicalization of this thing is going right over your head.

Well, Ricky LIbtardo ?

That was so not-enlightening that I looked it up. A senior official leaked the phone call between Flynn and Kislyak to WaPo. So now you know.

You don't get to write history. They will get the person Obama had leak the information to the media. Will you claim it didn't happen then?

You might find history is going to be pretty damning for the Trump administration....
You mean the Leftist Media spin will be any kinder and honest years from now than it's been these past 5 years?

You mean the Leftist Media spin will be any kinder and honest years from now than it's been these past 5 years?

I doubt historians depend on media spin.

Well, Ricky LIbtardo ?

What law was broken? Just curious.

Well, Lessee:
  1. Trump is a Russian foreign puppet.
  2. Trump is Nork putty.
  3. Trump loves dictators and wants to be one.
  4. Trump called the world a shithole.
  5. Trump is dangerously insane and about to start WWIII.
  6. Trump hates women.
  7. Trump is a xenophobe.
  8. Trump is locking up little children in cages.
  9. Trump isn't the legitimate president.
  10. Trump is a racist.
  11. Trump is hiding something illegal on his tax returns.
  12. Trump collaborated with Putin to beat Hillary.
  13. Trump is a White Supremacist.
  14. Trump coerced Ukraine to help him stop Joe from running.
  15. Trump abandoned the Kurds.
  16. Trump is starting war with Iran.
  17. Trump is a national threat.
  18. Trump tried to rig the election.
  19. Trump is a lawless dictator.
  20. Trump ran to India to hide from Bloomberg.
  21. Trump created the coronavirus disaster.
All these hapless conspirtacy theories were widely foisted by the leftost-controlled media. And that was with just one arm behind my back.

I doubt historians depend on media spin.
Is that why leftist-indoctrinated historians are busy everywhere trying to rewrite history and schoolbooks? Because they know people like you will never believe it?
Once they get the new "history" through one generation of new kids, it will now become Leftist FACT.

Forum List

Back