NewNation Debate Snap Poll - 74% - 24%

The data on the Hunter laptop was verified. The 'big guy' is Joe Biden. Hunter and Joe laundered dirty money to fill up their coffers while Joe was VP by selling American influence.
Used to be that voters only had to worry about Americans bribing our politicians

Now the United Nations Commission on Robbing America Blind is buying politicians wholesale

Biden is a crook and a traitor

Remember gasoline prices during Obama? Compare that to what you are paying now.

View attachment 405409

:oops:

This can't be real, can it?
Looks like new the new format worked out well for Trump. It gave Joe just enough rope to hang himself.

Responding to Trump's accusations that Biden has made inconsistent statements on fracking, Biden insisted repeatedly that he wouldn't ban fracking.

Then later Biden said he would phase out fossil fuels.
:oops8:

You could see Trump' face just light up. Debate over, winner, Trump.

Sure, the Biden crime family can afford to just run out and buy a brand new Teslas for everyone in the family with the free money they got from Burisma, but the average American family cannot.
You need to get thousands of your Arab buddies to vote trump in Michigan
We need you !!

rdlol.gif
ROFLMFAO

Really?!

As much as you hate whites...being that we're all inherently racist, white supremacists,
keeping blacks 'under us' through systemic racism while enjoying our white privilege

Yet, am I looking at Chris Rock or Bernie Mac...nope, De Niro

1603433572574.gif

Trump methodically exposed Biden for the corrupt crooked career politician that he is, chewed him up and then shat him out. He's over.

View attachment 405409

Looks like new the new format worked out well for Trump. It gave Joe just enough rope to hang himself.

Responding to Trump's accusations that Biden has made inconsistent statements on fracking, Biden insisted repeatedly that he wouldn't ban fracking.

That was Bidens worst mistake by far. It was basically him speaking with his guard down. He thought about who he had to endear himself to at that moment, and something within his screamed "appease the progressives", and he did.

Unfortunately, he is already going to win California and NY, he just lost a chunk of votes in the Battleground States. It also begs the follow up question, "if he has been dishonest about this for so long, what other surprises does he have"?
Show us how anyone gained or lost anywhere tonight. Otherwise you are holding a crystal ball, or something else.
I definitely think the op had it 100% write.
:woohoo:

Jew vote
50 cent male black vote
Hispanic
Another wave of first time, voters ..(people eho never voted or didnt vote for him in 2016

Their only hope is to steal it

This is cnn!

Other good stuff

"I'm the least racist person in the room"
comparing himself to Abraham Lincoln also :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
America what the hell did you elect?

I'm watching European Channels and middle eastern ones, and reading some of my friends status on social media they are all laughing their asses off as they have been doing the last 4 years. Don't get me wrong Biden is not the best candidate as well, but the shit that trump says and brags and lies about is not even childish....I have 3 kids myself and i have seeing thousands of kids is an insult to compare trump to kids.
OMG how did America go this low? if you are a con and you proud of him, let me tell you that you have a very low self esteem, low IQ, low moral compass and you need to look at yourself in the mirror.

View attachment 405409

That was Bidens worst mistake by far. It was basically him speaking with his guard down. He thought about who he had to endear himself to at that moment, and something within his screamed "appease the progressives", and he did.

Unfortunately, he is already going to win California and NY, he just lost a chunk of votes in the Battleground States. It also begs the follow up question, "if he has been dishonest about this for so long, what other surprises does he have"?
Show us how anyone gained or lost anywhere tonight. Otherwise you are holding a crystal ball, or something else.
Truth will out, doll. The polls put out by the dumbeanies at the MSM were fulla prunes. :laughing0301:
I think biden did ok

he’s a moron, but didnt fall asleep at the podium, which is all his voters were hoping for
The last thing I remember about last night's debate was falling asleep on Biden's first 2-minute moment. :sleep:
And I woke up with my satellite screen saver hopping all around in the wee hours of the morning. I won't be voting for Sleepy Joe Biden on Nov. 3. *yawn*

"I'm the least racist person in the room"
comparing himself to Abraham Lincoln also :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
America what the hell did you elect?

I'm watching European Channels and middle eastern ones, and reading some of my friends status on social media they are all laughing their asses off as they have been doing the last 4 years. Don't get me wrong Biden is not the best candidate as well, but the shit that trump says and brags and lies about is not even childish....I have 3 kids myself and i have seeing thousands of kids is an insult to compare trump to kids.
OMG how did America go this low? if you are a con and you proud of him, let me tell you that you have a very low self esteem, low IQ, low moral compass and you need to look at yourself in the mirror.
Pfttt blow it out your ass clueless moron ..establishment fag
Youre a useful idiot ain't cha

Forum List

Back