Newly surfaced video proves Christine Blasey Ford lied under oath.

Let me tell you a thing believe it or not. When Dorian first started they predicted it would cross central Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and head toward the states there. The cone reached all the way to NOLA. Yes, Alabama was in the original cone. You democrats spend every waking moment just trying to bash the man. You hatred consumes you. Democrats are assholes.

You are correct, it was. But by the time Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama it was no longer in the cone or even had the cone pointing at it. A reasonable person could admit they tweeted out old information, but instead we have a president that choose to use a map that had been altered with a sharpie pen.

And he can do that because people like you worship him and cannot admit that he is even capable of making a mistake, let alone that he did make a mistake.
Yes, because obviously, Dorian would have hit the Florida panhandle and stopped. It would not have gone any further. Alabama would have been sunny and clear.

View attachment 277685

This is what you're using to try to distract attention away from Ford lying?

Pathetic.

Yes, you are pathetic.

The map you showed was from Thursday morning, Trump sent his tweet about Alabama getting worse than people thought on Sunday, by that time the track had shifted and was not heading towards the panhandle any more. It was a simple mistake, clearly Trump had not been paying attention in his briefings on Friday or Saturday or Sunday morning.

But Trump cannot admit that he made a simple mistake, he had to double down and then triple down...that is the problem

As for Ford, she is a lying bitch, I supported Kavanaugh 100%, spoke out against this bitch 100 times on this forum alone.

Do try and keep up.
It's a problem for the ORANGE MAN BAD crowd, perhaps. Not for rational people.

You spoke out against Ford? Then why are you trying to distract from the OP? I'm sure there are threads about Trump's Sharpie map non-issue. You'll be welcome to go pout in those.

I am not the one that brought up the hurricane, I was just responding to a post.

You seem to really struggle trying to follow a thread. Too many big words for you?
Haven't seen any. The only concepts I have trouble following are the ones that require ignoring reality to vilify Trump.

Nevertheless, could you point out the post in this thread -- the thread about Ford being a liar -- where you "again" condemned Ford as a liar? Because I must have missed that one.

Haven't seen any. The only concepts I have trouble following are the ones that require ignoring reality to vilify Trump.

it does not seem you and reality are on a first name basis.

Nevertheless, could you point out the post in this thread -- the thread about Ford being a liar -- where you "again" condemned Ford as a liar? Because I must have missed that one.

There was no lie in this thread, the OP was bullshit, and I have pointed that out.

Do try and keep up.

When I condemned Ford was during the hearings, when it mattered.

There was no lie in this thread, the OP was bullshit, and I have pointed that out.

Do try and keep up.

It's not like there are still morons who believe her.

Oh, wait...

Do try and keep up.

Oh, wait...

There are a good number that do.

I have never been one of them.

Do try and keep up.

Oh, wait...

There are a good number that do.

I have never been one of them.
Good for you.

Forum List

Back