Newly-Released Text Messages Reveal Hunter Biden's Motive for Creating a Shell Company

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hunter Biden wanted to avoid registering as a foreign agent, as required by the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), text messages obtained by the Daily Caller reveal. Biden made it clear to his business partner, Tony Bobulinski, that a shell company was needed to protect them.

“No matter what it will need to be a US company at some level in order for us to make bids on federal and state funded projects," Hunter told Bobulinski in text messages dated May 1, 2017. "Also We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know."

BJ's Pull quote -

The next day, Bobulinski had an hour-long meeting with Hunter and his uncle, James Biden, in Los Angeles, California. According to Bobulinski, Joe Biden knew about the business dealings and frequently discussed them with Hunter. Bobulinski said he knows that because he personally met with Joe Biden.

“I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said during his press conference last week.

Fast forward three weeks later and Oneida Holdings was formed on May 22, 2017, three weeks after Hunter suggested creating a shell company.

28F3D98C-8F5F-40BB-BF7A-8EF99C58EEB6.jpeg

Hunter Biden wanted to avoid registering as a foreign agent, as required by the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), text messages obtained by the Daily Caller reveal. Biden made it clear to his business partner, Tony Bobulinski, that a shell company was needed to protect them.

“No matter what it will need to be a US company at some level in order for us to make bids on federal and state funded projects," Hunter told Bobulinski in text messages dated May 1, 2017. "Also We don’t want to have to register as foreign agents under the FCPA which is much more expansive than people who should know choose not to know."

BJ's Pull quote -

The next day, Bobulinski had an hour-long meeting with Hunter and his uncle, James Biden, in Los Angeles, California. According to Bobulinski, Joe Biden knew about the business dealings and frequently discussed them with Hunter. Bobulinski said he knows that because he personally met with Joe Biden.

“I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden," Bobulinski said during his press conference last week.

Fast forward three weeks later and Oneida Holdings was formed on May 22, 2017, three weeks after Hunter suggested creating a shell company.
Joe and Hunter need to spend some quality time together in that "racial jungle" called jail!

BJ's Pull quote -

The story doesn't seem to be getting much traction. I guess when you thrive in conspiracies, you've got an answer for that one! :cool:

BJ's Pull quote -

The story doesn't seem to be getting much traction. I guess when you thrive in conspiracies, you've got an answer for that one! :cool:
You need to branch out...........don't let the Madcow dude on MSLSD be the only one to tell you what to think.

BJ's Pull quote -

Wait -
You are telling me the Democratic Media is not reporting stories that their candidate is corrupt?
Shock, yes?

BJ's Pull quote -

You need to branch out...........don't let the Madcow dude on MSLSD be the only one to tell you what to think.

Everyone involved has confirmed that it is all real -
Yet the idiots in the Bubblecult think that they are smart.
Makes no real sense.
It does show how powerful cult leaders on MSNBC can be in using complete control over the Bubblecultists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back