Newly released ’60 Minutes’ video contradicts ‘official’ Benghazi timeline, debate cl

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Newly released ’60 Minutes’ video contradicts ‘official’ Benghazi timeline, debate claim​

Newly released ’60 Minutes’ video contradicts ‘official’ Benghazi timeline, debate claim | Twitchy
11/5/12

Protestors outside an Obama campaign appearance in Cincinnati, Ohio, yesterday held signs calling the mainstream media “missing in action” when it comes to coverage of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya. CBS seems to have made tiny steps away from covering for and toward covering the administration’s controversial handling of the tragedy, just yesterday releasing yet another unaired excerpt from the president’s Sept. 12 interview.Fox News’ Bret Baier was among the first and only journalists to compile a timeline of the events in Benghazi, and he provides an analysis of the newly released video as well.see my...

Your Benghazi lies have all been thoroughly DEBUNKED.

CBS Held Damaging Segment of Tape On Obama Benghazi Interview | Opinion - Conservative[excerpt]

KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

KROFT: It’s been described as a mob action, but there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades, that doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

OBAMA: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened, I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But your right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is there are folks involved in this. Who were looking to target Americans from the start. So we’re gonna make sure that our first priority is to get our folks out safe, make sure our embassies are secured around the world and then we are going to go after those folks who carried this out. … yadi yadi yada …Take the time to read the whole Fox report on what President Obama really said in that ’60 Minutes’ interview about Benghazi.

As Fox goes on to point out … This raises many more questions, a few or which are:

Why did CBS release a clip that appeared to back up Obama’s claim in the second debate on Oct. 19, a few days before the foreign policy debate, and not release the rest of that interview at the beginning?

This is fucking Criminal of CBS. Nothing but a Propaganda tool for Democrats. Fucking holding this shit till now. If this were out when they originally aired the rest if it, Romney would have won the Second Debate.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back