Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel

RE: Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Favor Eliminating Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh, for heaven's sake. War is a generalized term.

◈ International armed conflicts (IAC), opposing two or more States,
◈ Non-international armed conflicts (NIAC), between governmental forces and non-governmental armed groups, or between such groups only. IHL treaty law also establishes a distinction between:
✦ NIAC in Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions of 1949 (GCIV)
✦ NIAC in Article 1 of Additional Protocol II."​

Palestine was not at war.
(COMMENT)

The term "war" can generalize and encompass all these meanings (making no distinction from one of the others) in a non-legal environment.

Even a blind man with a seeing-eye dog (service dog) can tell you that there is a conflict between:

◈ Factions of different Arab Palestinian Political Groups -​
◈ Various factions of Arab Palestinian Groups and the Israelis -​

So, IF you are going to make such a trivial complaint about the use of the adjective "war" to describe the status and environment of the concerned territory, THEN what is the correct terminology that should be used?

And I will not hold you down to which factions fall in what category: Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters.

Most Respectfully,
R
What kind of "war" is it when a foreign supported settler colonial project attacks unarmed civilians?

The Muslim kind.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are answering a question with a question as a bait mechanism.

What kind of "war" is it when a foreign supported settler colonial project attacks unarmed civilians?
(COMMENT)

Is this question in the context of Forum parameters?

I am not aware of any Colonial Power making a colonial settlement in the Middle East since the establishment of Mandates.

The
Special Committee on Decolonization (C-24) monitors the implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples A/RES/15/1514 (XV). Today, there are no more than 17 Non-Self-Governing Territories remaining in the world. You will notice, NONE of them are in the MENA Region (none at all). So I have to ask, withing the context of the forum on "Israel and Palestine," foreign supported settler-colonial project attacks, unarmed civilians?

Now, I will grant you that there are a number of factions operating within the MENA Region which are considered to be providing direct support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence related to the Israeli-Arab Palestinian conflict. By and large, these are
low-intensity conflicts (LIC) (military terminology - not international political terminology) with the occasional short-term expeditionary campaigns to neutralize hostile factions. So, IF you are referring to the long-standing LIC between Israel and the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) THEN you are really talking about an Insurgency created by quasi-Government of the Palestinian Authority; "criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public of Israel; with the supplemental benefit of (key personalities) skimming funds from donor nation contributions for personal financial gain.

The Intent of the conflict has a lot to do with the name or description it is given. But to be sure, the leaders of the HoAP are without loyalty to the people, without integrity in their agenda, morally corrupt, and dishonest in their intention. And that makes it rather difficult to pin a simplified name to the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are answering a question with a question as a bait mechanism.

(COMMENT)

Is this question in the context of Forum parameters?

I am not aware of any Colonial Power making a colonial settlement in the Middle East since the establishment of Mandates.

The
Special Committee on Decolonization (C-24) monitors the implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples A/RES/15/1514 (XV). Today, there are no more than 17 Non-Self-Governing Territories remaining in the world. You will notice, NONE of them are in the MENA Region (none at all). So I have to ask, withing the context of the forum on "Israel and Palestine," foreign supported settler-colonial project attacks, unarmed civilians?

Now, I will grant you that there are a number of factions operating within the MENA Region which are considered to be providing direct support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence related to the Israeli-Arab Palestinian conflict. By and large, these are
low-intensity conflicts (LIC) (military terminology - not international political terminology) with the occasional short-term expeditionary campaigns to neutralize hostile factions. So, IF you are referring to the long-standing LIC between Israel and the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) THEN you are really talking about an Insurgency created by quasi-Government of the Palestinian Authority; "criminal acts" directed against the US or Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public of Israel; with the supplemental benefit of (key personalities) skimming funds from donor nation contributions for personal financial gain.

The Intent of the conflict has a lot to do with the name or description it is given. But to be sure, the leaders of the HoAP are without loyalty to the people, without integrity in their agenda, morally corrupt, and dishonest in their intention. And that makes it rather difficult to pin a simplified name to the Arab Palestinian.

Most Respectfully,
R
Are you implying that the UN is 100% correct and free from political considerations?

18. Strongly condemns those Governments that do not recognize the right to self-determination and independence of all peoples still under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people;

Hmmmm, Just like I said. And the UN is saying it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, toastman, et al,

I still think you missed it.

BLUF: In no way do these documents establish a self-governing institution necessary to form a nation. It is an agreement between two Allied Powers.

Paragraph 13 of the report states that “the international boundary between Israel and Lebanon was established pursuant to the 1923 Agreement between France and Great Britain
Indeed, and that agreement said the international boundary between Lebanon and Palestine.
(COMMENT)

The 1923 Agreement was between BRITISH and FRENCH Governments; and, NOT involving any Arab Authority or Representative. Essentially it modified the demarcation Line between Zone "A" and Zone "B" of the Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916. The 1923 Agreement was better known as the Paulet–Newcombe Agreement (1923) which defined the common boundaries of the various Mandates involving the British and French.

Don't mince the wording. Today, all of these various agreements, a century later, have been superseded by something else.

Most Respectfully,
R
Don't mince the wording. Today, all of these various agreements, a century later, have been superseded by something else.
You can supersede international borders?

Link?

"You can supersede international borders?"

Wish the world can “supercede” terrorists ! “ain’t” nuffin GOOD will come out of living near, or dealing with scum terrorists.

What a joke.

Hamass…….. the Palestinian peoples’ government. Rotted, 2-bit terrorists.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Law and Intentions evolve over time. And The "Right to Self-Determination" and the "Independence to Colonial Countries" are NOT quite the same things; although they have intermixed concepts.

14 December 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples
3 December 1982 Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination
7 February 1995 Universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination

No country, except Syria, in the Middle East Region is under "colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation." The issues of Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with other neighbors, - as well as - other issues of common interest are still subject to the outcome of the permanent status negotiations (as agreed to by the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated).

Are you implying that the UN is 100% correct and free from political considerations?

18. Strongly condemns those Governments that do not recognize the right to self-determination and independence of all peoples still under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people;​

(COMMENT)

I am implying nothing! Most nations agree that the Arab Palestinians the right to self-determination and independence.

I am categorically saying that:

Every culture has those very same rights. That entire sentence is nothing but fluff:
(recognize the right to self-determination and independence of all peoples still under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people). It is like saying that everyone has the right to air and the right to breathe. It states the somewhat obvious. Remember that when they say that it is a "universal right" it does not exclude the Israelis. The sentence ⁜→ "the Israelis have the right to self-determination and independence from Arab Palestinian foreign domination and alien subjugation" ⁜→ is just as sound and valid.

The conflict is still an Extention of the Arab Palestinians "demand" to extend their control over the Jewish People and to impose their foreign domination and alien subjugation of the Jewish People. The Arab Palestinian have, since before May 1948, attempted to use force against the territorial integrity or political independence established through Jewish Self-Determination. To this day, they still threaten Israeli Sovereignty and Self-Determination to maintain their freedom from Arab Palestinian foreign domination and alien subjugation.

IF there are "freedom fighters" connected with this conflict, THEN it must be the Israelis. It is the Israelis that are trying to keep the Hostile Arab Palestinians of the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip at bay.

You don't have to interpret what I am saying, or strain for an implication. I say it unequivocally (plain text).

I hope that no one else is confused.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Law and Intentions evolve over time. And The "Right to Self-Determination" and the "Independence to Colonial Countries" are NOT quite the same things; although they have intermixed concepts.

14 December 1960 Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples
3 December 1982 Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination
7 February 1995 Universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination

No country, except Syria, in the Middle East Region is under "colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation." The issues of Jerusalem, refugees, settlements, security arrangements, borders, relations and cooperation with other neighbors, - as well as - other issues of common interest are still subject to the outcome of the permanent status negotiations (as agreed to by the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated).

18. Strongly condemns those Governments that do not recognize the right to self-determination and independence of all peoples still under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people;​

(COMMENT)

I am implying nothing! Most nations agree that the Arab Palestinians the right to self-determination and independence.

Every culture has those very same rights. That entire sentence is nothing but fluff:
(recognize the right to self-determination and independence of all peoples still under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people). It is like saying that everyone has the right to air and the right to breathe. It states the somewhat obvious. Remember that when they say that it is a "universal right" it does not exclude the Israelis. The sentence ⁜→ "the Israelis have the right to self-determination and independence from Arab Palestinian foreign domination and alien subjugation" ⁜→ is just as sound and valid.

The conflict is still an Extention of the Arab Palestinians "demand" to extend their control over the Jewish People and to impose their foreign domination and alien subjugation of the Jewish People. The Arab Palestinian have, since before May 1948, attempted to use force against the territorial integrity or political independence established through Jewish Self-Determination. To this day, they still threaten Israeli Sovereignty and Self-Determination to maintain their freedom from Arab Palestinian foreign domination and alien subjugation.

IF there are "freedom fighters" connected with this conflict, THEN it must be the Israelis. It is the Israelis that are trying to keep the Hostile Arab Palestinians of the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip at bay.

You don't have to interpret what I am saying, or strain for an implication. I say it unequivocally (plain text).

Most Respectfully,
R
Where do you get this crap. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously.

Your own links counter what you say.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Seriously.

I’m not at all surprised you understood none of it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Seriously.

I’m not at all surprised you understood none of it.
What's not to understand?

On May 2, 2020, the Post published “The Trump administration must release all approved funds to help Palestinians fight the coronavirus,” by Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) and Alan Lowenthal (D-CA).

They should spend all their terror tunnel and rocket money on coronavirus.

Other than Israel is already the best Arab country in the world, and You want to turn it into another of those shithols You ran from to the US?
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state ruled by criminal psychopaths. .. :cuckoo:

Since they fit right in with the rest of the neighborhood mentality according to your definition, you have no real problem with them existing, then, in real life.

Forum List

Back