Nov 2, 2016
Have just been tuning into sky news " Clinton v trump " here surely after this election use good Americans have to have a new law where you can vote for none of the above lol. Not funny I know . How can one succeed if you don't trust your leader .
Personally I believe politicians should have a shelf life to the age of 25 years old for the reasons of corruption and to keep egos incheck lol .
Ok rant over and I wish all you guys state side the best off luck (your gonna need it)
PEACE OUT X

Northern Ireland m8

rot roh Troubles...

upload_2016-11-2_16-59-17.png

Welcome, yeah it's sad to see our Nation so devided. It's a curious election and I think Hollywood would have a hard time writing a better script but in general its been toxic.I am curious about one thing, I'm gonna keep record of most major polls just before the election then compare to after elcection ..the aftermath...and see who were the most accurate....just don't know who to trust. Well good day to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Welcome, yeah it's sad to see our Nation so devided. It's a curious election and I think Hollywood would have a hard time writing a better script but in general its been toxic.I am curious about one thing, I'm gonna keep record of most major polls just before the election then compare to after elcection ..the aftermath...and see who were the most accurate....just don't know who to trust. Well good day to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Cheers for reply Sub good man

I really do think that we as citizens should vote for our leaders to be under 25 yrs , seriously that's cut off age . All of us are hear to be courrupt but idealistic young folk could be our future. That's all I've got to say about that (forest gump)

Forum List

Back