Newbie reporting in

rosends

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2012
Just stopping by to say hi.

I found my way here and hope to be able to provide some sort of perspective different from those alrfeady here because, really, who needs to hear more of what you already know?

My abbreviated CV

Orthodox Jew (so I'm not around on Sabbath and holidays)
Northeast US
Ardent Zionist
Father
High School English teacher (not currently ini a public school but that's where I was trained).
43 Years old
I have spent the last 30 or so years telecomputing. From 300 baud modems and single user BBS's ro multi user dial in boards with international gateways through the days of mosaic and netscape till today. I have been answering questions on sites for 15 years (askme, answerway, askmehelpdesk etc) talking in chatrooms (Yahoo and paltalk among others) and hanging out on forums (CL most recently) and full sites, trying to clarify, explain, inform and even amuse.

I took a look through and saw lots of conversations in process. I'm not sure where best to jump in so unless anyone has any particular questions which play to my (self reported) expertise, I'll just lurk for a bit.

rosends

What was your expertise again?

he said he was an ardent zionist. that means his expertise is vast...war crimes, human right abuses, occupying and stealing land from the indigenous people, killing children, ethnic cleansing and genocide. they never met an international law or convention that they were afraid to break, lying...

zionism is the new naziism.

Last edited:

he said he was an ardent zionist. that means his epertise is vast...war crimes, human right abuses, occupying and stealing land from the indigenous people, killing children, ethnic cleansing and genocide. they never met an international law or convention that they were afraid to break, lying...

Goash, i know I'm new here but I sort of assumed that people interested in actual intellectual debate wouldn't make their first impressions to be so bad. Nice work. Someday, when you grow into your big boy pants, you can talk with the grown ups. I'll update your card to reflect that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

he said he was an ardent zionist. that means his epertise is vast...war crimes, human right abuses, occupying and stealing land from the indigenous people, killing children, ethnic cleansing and genocide. they never met an international law or convention that they were afraid to break, lying...

Goash, i know I'm new here but I sort of assumed that people interested in actual intellectual debate wouldn't make their first impressions to be so bad. Nice work. Someday, when you grow into your big boy pants, you can talk with the grown ups. I'll update your card to reflect that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously.

typical zionist response, full of arrogance and insult.

how in the world can anyone have an "intellecctual debate" about the justifications of a pariah state.

millions of roma, the handicapped, jews, gays, and other perceived misfits and inferiors were slaughtered in the 1940s because people were having "intellectual debates' about sizes of noses and bumps on heads and such idiocies.

there is no debate on slaughter and human rights abuses. "ardent zionists" need to be condemned and ostracised. flash back five years ago to the debate about "the wall can be moved. we have no desire to occupy the west bank. we only want security."

i tell ya what, buddy, if there were more people like me in the 1930s NAZI germany, there would not have been a slaughter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back