Newbe

Hello everybody,

I’m brand new to this site and political forms in general. I’ve recently became very interested in what is happening in Afghanistan and what the outcome will be. Very curious to hear from historians or lovers of history.
Welcome!!..A lover of history..eh?
Well, see what happened to the Soviets.circa 1989 or so..and you'll have your answer.

Try not to take this place too seriously..and have fun!

:welcome: TheHungryBear...

The standard answer for the Question of the day "Are you vaccinated" is

1631328215444.png

Hello everybody,

I’m brand new to this site and political forms in general. I’ve recently became very interested in what is happening in Afghanistan and what the outcome will be. Very curious to hear from historians or lovers of history.
Welcome to USMB, Hungry Bear. Hope you enjoy the boards..

Hello everybody,

Hi there Bear; welcome to the arena...This isn't for everyone so I hope it meets your expectations.

Imo; "history" suggests the world (especially the US) should stop meddling in Middle Eastern affairs.

Since the U.S. no longer needs their oil; just leave them alone so they can get back to killing each other.

Especially since Donald Trump has proven that the U.S. can be more than 100% energy independent.

But Democrats will have to stop sabotaging the successful policies created by previous administrations.

Whata ya think?

Hello everybody,

Welcome.

To let you know. You have to show your vax card and wear a mask before posting in any section

Forum List

Back