What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbe

JackOfNoTrades

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I’m brand new to this site and political forms in general. I’ve recently became very interested in what is happening in Afghanistan and what the outcome will be. Very curious to hear from historians or lovers of history.
Welcome!!..A lover of history..eh?
Well, see what happened to the Soviets.circa 1989 or so..and you'll have your answer.

Try not to take this place too seriously..and have fun!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You sure you are not a smarter than the average hungry bear?

*sniff sniff......sniff sniff*

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Reaction score
:welcome: TheHungryBear...

The standard answer for the Question of the day "Are you vaccinated" is

1631328215444.png

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello there, welcome to the forum it's really nice to have you here. :)

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I’m brand new to this site and political forms in general. I’ve recently became very interested in what is happening in Afghanistan and what the outcome will be. Very curious to hear from historians or lovers of history.
Welcome to USMB, Hungry Bear. Hope you enjoy the boards..

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Big Welcome. Glad to see we have a lot of new members :cool:

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Hi there Bear; welcome to the arena...This isn't for everyone so I hope it meets your expectations.

Imo; "history" suggests the world (especially the US) should stop meddling in Middle Eastern affairs.

Since the U.S. no longer needs their oil; just leave them alone so they can get back to killing each other.

Especially since Donald Trump has proven that the U.S. can be more than 100% energy independent.

But Democrats will have to stop sabotaging the successful policies created by previous administrations.

Whata ya think?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Welcome.

To let you know. You have to show your vax card and wear a mask before posting in any section

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List