New Zealand's Wacky PM bans sale of semi-automatic rifles, institutes mandatory buyback program

That PM isnt much of a leader. Knee jerking is a sign of weakness and cowardice.
Worked in Australia

Correlation does not equal causation.

This idea that stuff that works in other countries can’t possibly work in the USA is bullshit.

You have 35,000 people dying every year by gun violence. Another 100,000 a year are wounded. And it’s not just gangbangers and brown people. The vast majority of victims are white people. The vast majority of gun suicides are white people in the mid-west. The highest rates of violent crime are now I the fly-over states.

What we have isn’t working….that should be clear to everyone.

It works fine.

30K gun deaths per year isn’t “fine”.

The libs think that this is a victory.....dead Muslims....and a gun ban.

This won't turn out well.
It has turned out very well in Australia.

And yet an Australian with an RV full of guns just shot up a mosque.
In New Zealand. Did you know that is a DIFFERENT COUNTRY?

New Zealand is just down the block from Australia.

Over 1,000 miles down the block..

Looks like that cop has an AR.
As they should

If we don't need them, the police don't need them.

The police are not some new class of Knights, we do not give up our RKBA to them, what we grant them is only the power to arrest without fear of prosecution as long as they follow procedures.
------------------------------ the 'kings men' !!!

The Queen's, actually.

Looks like that cop has an AR.
As they should

If we don't need them, the police don't need them.

The police are not some new class of Knights, we do not give up our RKBA to them, what we grant them is only the power to arrest without fear of prosecution as long as they follow procedures.

They have flash-bang grenades and tear gas...

Those aren't arms.

The police should be no better armed than the populace.
------------------------------ an occupying force of taxpayer paid ' kings men' --- [queens men] !!

This could be us in short order if the Democrats get what they want.
All the left has to do is either allow an attack to take place anywhere in the world, or plan and excecute a similar attack here and they could convince enough idiots that getting rid of guns is a good idea.
Then you won't be able to live in peace anymore.

Thugs will take over our streets and the cops will let it happen because they are controlled by the state.

Let the anti-White ethnic-cleansing begin.

arden_jacinda.jpg

New Zealand mosque shootings: Assault rifles to be banned - CNN

r
Yes. Insane angry white supremacists don’t get to support killing high school children and government is rational.

And they didn’t ban guns nutty muddy — only the semi autos that you shouldn’t have anyway.

Worked in Australia

This idea that stuff that works in other countries can’t possibly work in the USA is bullshit.

You have 35,000 people dying every year by gun violence. Another 100,000 a year are wounded. And it’s not just gangbangers and brown people. The vast majority of victims are white people. The vast majority of gun suicides are white people in the mid-west. The highest rates of violent crime are now I the fly-over states.

25,000 of the 35,000 are suicides. that isn't gun violence, that is someone killing themself.

That you have to lie right of the bat shows your views are worthless.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t matter who wields the gun.

Suicide is a personal decision.
A gun makes it easier

All the left has to do is either allow an attack to take place anywhere in the world, or plan and excecute a similar attack here and they could convince enough idiots that getting rid of guns is a good idea.

Thugs will take over our streets and the cops will let it happen because they are controlled by the state.

arden_jacinda.jpg

r
Yes. Insane angry white supremacists don’t get to support killing high school children and government is rational.

And they didn’t ban guns nutty muddy — only the semi autos that you shouldn’t have anyway.

You mean society shouldn’t give them access to the weapon of their choice?

And yet you are many times safer living in a country that has gun control. You all seem to ignore that basic fact.
Why is that ?

That PM isnt much of a leader. Knee jerking is a sign of weakness and cowardice.
Worked in Australia
Weakness never works. Thats why your kenyan messiah was such a failure.
It's not "weakness." If you want to start shooting Muslims, go to war someplace. The churches and coffee houses and theaters of the world are not the place for war.
That has nothing to do with what i said.
This dumb bitch is giving the killer EXACTLY what he wanted.

Worked in Australia

Wonder how many gun murders are done with illegal guns? More than half? 2/3?
Hmmmm logic

terrorist.jpeg

Worked in Australia

That's because scum politicians supported by scum like you wont do what needs to be done to violent criminals and refuse to allow schools to fight back. We don't have school shootings here because school employees are armed.

Worked in Australia

Hmmmm logic

So 10,000 deaths are easily preventable?

Hmmm….sounds like a good idea to prevent them, don’t you think?

LOL

arden_jacinda.jpg

r
This thread is irrelevant and obsolete. We now have the ability to just declare a national emergency and ban automatic war weapons pens, and even bullets!

Worked in Australia

It works fine.

30K gun deaths per year isn’t “fine”.

My guns had nothing to do with any of it.

25,000 of the 35,000 are suicides. that isn't gun violence, that is someone killing themself.

That you have to lie right of the bat shows your views are worthless.

Dead is dead. It doesn’t matter who wields the gun.

Suicide is a personal decision.
A gun makes it easier

Had nothing to do with my guns.

Worked in Australia

Hmmmm logic

LOL
Did you even read what i said? Most guns are already illegal.
We need to enforce what we already have.
I meam, my gawd woman. You bedwetters have already passed thousands upon thousands of laws.

The lesson Americans should learn from those Loony Tunes in New Zealand is that registration always leads to confiscation.

Worked in Australia

Hmmmm logic

LOL
65% of all gun homicides are the result of...Suicide. A large proportion of the remainder are committed by individuals who are in illegal possession of a firearm.

Forum List

Back