New Zealanders salute the victims not the killers

What is it about Islam that you love it so much?

I used to admire my British ancestry once upon a time, but then you guys lost your soul and let your conquered shitholes become your masters.

Media and Dems Rush to Blame Trump for Horrific New Zealand Shooting

How sickening can they get? No wonder few of us pay attention to or believe them!

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) actually blamed Trump’s rhetoric for the shooting during an interview on CNN.

Words do have consequences, and we know that at the very pinnacle of power in our own country, people are talking about ‘good people on both sides,'” Blumenthal said, referring to Trump’s controversial comments following the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in the summer of 2017.

I think it’s more than the president. It’s the people who enable him, and who fail to stand up to him and speak out,” Blumenthal said. “I think that the public discourse from the president on down is a factor in some of these actions.”

NBC News national security analyst Ned Price claimed on MSNBC that “the tragic reality is that President Trump, whether intentionally, or I think in a lot of cases even inadvertently, has provided a lot of fodder for people like this.”

This was the same president who praised ‘good people on both sides’ in the aftermath of Charlottesville,” Price continued. “So this is a president who has given plenty of rhetorical ammunition I think to terrorists like this, terrorists and extremists who are looking for fuel for their motivation.”

If you can stomach it, more @ Media and Dems Rush to Blame Trump for Horrific New Zealand Shooting That Targeted Muslims

Hollywood Liberals Respond to New Zealand Shooting by Attacking Trump @ Hollywood Liberals Attack Trump Over New Zealand Shooting

And here comes the Dingbat weighing in:

Ocasio-Cortez Rips NRA After New Zealand Shootings @ Ocasio-Cortez Rips NRA After New Zealand Shootings

Aussie politician claims Muslims are responsible for New Zealand shootings @ Aussie politician claims Muslims are responsible for New Zealand shootings

Islamism still biggest threat to Swedish national security, domestic spy agency says @ Islamism still biggest threat to Swedish national security, domestic spy agency says

Think something similar to NZ might happen there?

120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria – MEDIA SILENT @ ICYMI: 120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria - MEDIA SILENT

ISLAMIC TERROR THREAT made against New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. "Revenge is coming" they write. Sofian AL-Muslim on Twitter: "Revenge is coming… " pic.twitter.com/R8gYuOMm6y — Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 15, 2019
Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks @ Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks | Breitbart

Its just decency.

I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about the NZ shooting, the shooter, or the victims. I have no skin in the game either way and have seen more than enough grisly ISIS videos over the last ten years, which has left me numb and desensitized about violence.

Bad shit happens and a person can either be armed and prepared for it, become a victim of it, or sit around the rest of their lives wailing "woe is me."

Too bad those people ween't there to make faces at the shooter I bet that would have stopped him

Media and Dems Rush to Blame Trump for Horrific New Zealand Shooting

How sickening can they get? No wonder few of us pay attention to or believe them!

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) actually blamed Trump’s rhetoric for the shooting during an interview on CNN.

Words do have consequences, and we know that at the very pinnacle of power in our own country, people are talking about ‘good people on both sides,'” Blumenthal said, referring to Trump’s controversial comments following the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in the summer of 2017.

I think it’s more than the president. It’s the people who enable him, and who fail to stand up to him and speak out,” Blumenthal said. “I think that the public discourse from the president on down is a factor in some of these actions.”

NBC News national security analyst Ned Price claimed on MSNBC that “the tragic reality is that President Trump, whether intentionally, or I think in a lot of cases even inadvertently, has provided a lot of fodder for people like this.”

This was the same president who praised ‘good people on both sides’ in the aftermath of Charlottesville,” Price continued. “So this is a president who has given plenty of rhetorical ammunition I think to terrorists like this, terrorists and extremists who are looking for fuel for their motivation.”

If you can stomach it, more @ Media and Dems Rush to Blame Trump for Horrific New Zealand Shooting That Targeted Muslims

Hollywood Liberals Respond to New Zealand Shooting by Attacking Trump @ Hollywood Liberals Attack Trump Over New Zealand Shooting

And here comes the Dingbat weighing in:

Ocasio-Cortez Rips NRA After New Zealand Shootings @ Ocasio-Cortez Rips NRA After New Zealand Shootings

Aussie politician claims Muslims are responsible for New Zealand shootings @ Aussie politician claims Muslims are responsible for New Zealand shootings

Islamism still biggest threat to Swedish national security, domestic spy agency says @ Islamism still biggest threat to Swedish national security, domestic spy agency says

Think something similar to NZ might happen there?

120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria – MEDIA SILENT @ ICYMI: 120 Christians Slaughtered By Muslim Herders In Nigeria - MEDIA SILENT

ISLAMIC TERROR THREAT made against New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. "Revenge is coming" they write. Sofian AL-Muslim on Twitter: "Revenge is coming… " pic.twitter.com/R8gYuOMm6y — Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 15, 2019
Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks @ Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks | Breitbart

Our military did something in Afghanistan yesterday also and it didn't get much coverage.

Don't blame the media for not front paging day to day events (which sorta works with your point Islamic nuts are dangerous).

Three dead, nine injured. You can bet that these white victims won't get saluted. The muslim killing them was within his cultural norms.

Forum List

Back