New Zealanders not turning in their guns!!

WHAT is it that is the Will of the people that you mention DR. Grump ??

---------------------------------------------- Yeah , no RIGHTS in 'new zealand' for the 'new Zealand 'subjects' I guess eh ?? I should have suspected DR. Grump .

more than happy to compare our rights from our respective countries. I find NZ more free than you'll ever be. Oh, sure on PAPER, you're 'more' free. In reality??? ppfftttttt....

---------------------------------------------- Yeah , no RIGHTS in 'new zealand' for the 'new Zealand 'subjects' I guess eh ?? I should have suspected DR. Grump .

more than happy to compare our rights from our respective countries. I find NZ more free than you'll ever be. Oh, sure on PAPER, you're 'more' free. In reality??? ppfftttttt....
-------------------------------- poor guy , seems to me that you also suffer from the SUBJECT mentality DR, Grump .

In New Zealand, Only 530 Semi-Automatic Guns Turned In Under Ban Law, Out of Hundreds of Thousands

New figures show gun owners are holding back on handing in their firearms, because they're waiting to hear how much the Government will pay for them

Figures released to Newstalk ZB by the New Zealand Police showed that, as of Sunday night, only 530 guns had been handed in since the ban on semi-automatic guns was finalised in early April.

There are around 250,000 licenced firearm holders in New Zealand and it's estimated as many as 300,000 guns could now be illegal.

Only 530 semi-automatic guns handed over, police say

because they're waiting to hear how much the Government will pay for them

I got a feeling thats not entirely the case

Good to hear New Zealanders are NOT turning in their guns.

Why should them?

That goes to show New Zealanders are waking up too! they know what kind of scum Ardern is!

They are waking up to that Jacinda Ardern Globalist piece of scum, that they have for Prime minister.....that Clinton poodle !!

Lo5Oso2.jpg

In New Zealand, Only 530 Semi-Automatic Guns Turned In Under Ban Law, Out of Hundreds of Thousands

New figures show gun owners are holding back on handing in their firearms, because they're waiting to hear how much the Government will pay for them

Figures released to Newstalk ZB by the New Zealand Police showed that, as of Sunday night, only 530 guns had been handed in since the ban on semi-automatic guns was finalised in early April.

There are around 250,000 licenced firearm holders in New Zealand and it's estimated as many as 300,000 guns could now be illegal.

------------------------ maybe , maybe not , I hope that you are correct but according to the article it makes it sound like 'new zealanders, can be bought off for money which is DISPICABLE in my opinion DYankee ,

------------------------ maybe , maybe not , I hope that you are correct but according to the article it makes it sound like 'new zealanders, can be bought off for money which is DISPICABLE in my opinion DYankee ,

We'll see if they're men or mice soon enough. Everyone should have a plan to hide weapons ..For instance like planting random scrap metal all over your property will keep those metal detectors busy for awhile :badgrin: all while having a cache stashed somewhere else

For those SHTF days back ups and redundancy are your friends

I ain't turning in shit ..If it ever came to it

a lot of people around here feel the same way

---------------------------------- well , if they are waiting to see if they can get MORE money for their soon to be Confiscated Guns they are not with holding guns from 'government' based on any Principle of Freedom and Liberty . They are simply MONEY GRUBBERS DR. Grump .
Yeah, that's it... <rolls eyes>...

Forum List

Back