New Zealand woman reacts to 16 year old American 3 gun professional competitor....

Something New Zealand women don't have to worry about.....this American girl has the option to protect herself from violent criminals.....

Hopefully trump will be re-elected and the New Zealand babe will have a chance to shoot at a gun range when she visits America.

something she may not have the freedom to do in her country

Something New Zealand women don't have to worry about.....this American girl has the option to protect herself from violent criminals.....

Hopefully trump will be re-elected and the New Zealand babe will have a chance to shoot at a gun range when she visits America.

something she may not have the freedom to do in her country

No merrykin. You can own guns in lots of places, not just the great satan nlc.NZ hunts and fishes like all normal people

NZ hunts and fishes like all normal people
new zealanders can protect themselves from the wildlife but not from other people

and they can only own guns for hunting with permission from the government

thats not my idea of a free society

thats not my idea of a free society
Yeah, but you're a deplorable idiot.

The countries that took the top 10 places, in order, were Switzerland, New Zealand, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Canada and Finland (tied at 6), Australia, Sweden, and Luxembourg. Selected jurisdictions rank as follows: United Kingdom (14), Germany, Japan, and the United States (tied at 15),

What a maroon. I've been outshot by a Ballinger Belt competitor on a practice day. Wife of my gunsmith.

Forum List

Back