New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

1624268641470.jpeg

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"
Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Who said Leftards were total women hating mental cases?

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
Transgenders need respect and inclusion, just not in every sport. Ping Pong, Luge, skiiing maybe. You can live a full life and never compete in the olympics.

Moonbat who says Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu says no big deal women are oppressed from competing in the sports world.

Just not a big deal to me. Seriously, have you seen female weightlifters... They look like men and they make you want to barf.
No big deal, you just need to make outlandish lies and babble about Trump on every topic.
Seek professional psychiatric help.

View attachment 503880
Transgenders need respect and inclusion, just not in every sport. Ping Pong, Luge, skiiing maybe. You can live a full life and never compete in the olympics.
People who think they’re something they are not need psychiatric help.

Wow... um, so what.

What you call the trump plague was funded by the homO administration and engineered by your hero fauXI.

True... So since 99.99999% of us will never be in the Olympics, why should anyone care about this?

I mean other than needing another reason to hate Trannies.
You are one dumb cuunt

Wow... um, so what.

And yet you thought it was important enough to jump in here and make sure that everyone knew you didn't care about the Olympics. Ego strikes again. In case you didn't notice, it's not about you and what you like.

This gender dysfunction mental illness should be BANNED in the olympics, (and everywhere else). The rules should be very straight forward...

If you were born with a penis, you are a biological male and can only participate in male sports.
If you were born with a vagina, you are a female and can only participate in female events.

What you want to PRETEND you are should be IRRELEVANT. Your true BIRTH GENDER should be the only criteria.

View attachment 503880
Progressive women vote for the very politicians who end up putting men with tits in to compete against real women. If you want to blame someone blame those stupid prog women, they are misogynists...

View attachment 503880

Like many other people, I wish the greatest happiness to transgender people.

But they should realize that they also have responsibilities to the greater society.

A former male should simply not compete as a woman.

I wish that all the women in that particular Olympic event would wish the lady from New Zealand good luck and then refuse to participate in the event.

The New Zealand lady would then "win" by default.

True... So since 99.99999% of us will never be in the Olympics, why should anyone care about this?

I mean other than needing another reason to hate Trannies.
When I was a lot younger I looked forward to talk about the best in Baseball history and players who were the best as an old man. I lived in a city of a lot of row homes. Old guys back then would be on their porches at night listening to the games on radio. And also UHF TV with small Black and White TV's. Then Baseball slowly self destructed. Free agency denied loyalty. Then Tv contracts got much larger with salaries expanding many times over. That gave rise to steroid enhancers. Records broke for the best statistics. Baseball died with that even with greater attendance numbers. Now it is an overpriced event that we still cling to as the great pastime. The Olympics have records also. And those records could be broken by those whose real biology are not the same as who they compete with. We do not know those of course as from Babe Ruth's home run totals. but seeing the digital numbers on the TV screen while an even is happening with the current count and the world record count on it will not mean anything after a while. Like Baseball.

Forum List

Back