New Zealand Selects Male Weight Lifter To Compete Against Biological Women In Tokyo

Nothing says equality of the sexes better than making sure women have no chance to win at sporting events. Women need to learn their silly ideas of playing in sports is futile and get back to the kitchen where they belong.

View attachment 503880
You really spend too much time trolling he 'web to find things to be upset about. Did they take your spot on the team or something Shirley?
I find it hilarious you Leftards have pushed women out sports and go around burning black owned businesses.
Yeah, we didn't find it so hilarious when you guys were claiming women hand no rights and were hanging black people.

"You guys"? Cornhole, you Democrats get to own the lynchings, and the sexism was across the board, and now belongs solely to you as well. Don't even try to claim any moral high ground here, because that would require you to first have some morals.
Conservative Whites=You guys.

Yes, Cornhole, I know who it was you were trying to pretend you were superior to. And I also know that there's never been a human being in history that you weren't vastly inferior to. And that's just you personally, not even counting the fact that you're an eager bootlicker for the worst people in this country.
Ahh, I don't see you denying it. Conservative whites like yourself lynched black people, bombed their churches, worked against equality in every way possible. So yes, I'm far superior to you.

You give the world a superiority complex.

"I don't see you saying exactly what you're saying, because ignoring reality makes it not exist!"

Democrats like you lynched black people, bombed their churches, worked against equality and still do so to this very day. So no, you are not superior to the stuff I scrub off my bathroom grout, let alone to anyone sentient. The only thing positive you will ever do for the world is to leave it.

Many are....hockey, basketball, gymnastics, skiing, swimming, diving. You may not watch but many do.

Um. Yeah, have you seen attendance at a WNBA game? Most of the seats are empty and the crowd does not go wild.

Again, this is a fake controversy to anger stupid white people.

But then again, you guys really don't have an economic argument to make after Trump fucked up, well, everything.
Let cable subscribers pick their stations.

Who is "you guys"? I was 24 (turned 24 in October of that year) and could not care less about politics or gays getting married then. And this is about fairness in competition not civil rights. These athletes may compete but in their own biological gender. Trust the science, men are generally stronger, faster and quicker than women. Funny, how you only trust the science when its convenient for you.

This would be the same Olympics that allows professional NBA players to beat up on amateurs from third world countries.

Because... fairness.

Yes, it's all about "Fairness", and not your bizarre fixation on trans people.

Exhibit 814: Trump broke the Left

Naw, Trump broke America.

A new study estimates that life expectancy in the U.S. decreased by nearly two years between 2018 and 2020, largely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. And the declines were most pronounced among minority groups, including Black and Hispanic people.

In 2018, average life expectancy in the U.S. was about 79 years (78.7). It declined to about 77 years (76.9) by the end of 2020, according to a new study published in the British Medical Journal.

"We have not seen a decrease like this since World War II. It's a horrific decrease in life expectancy," said Steven Woolf of the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and an author of the study released on Wednesday. (The study is based on data from the National Center for Health Statistics and includes simulated estimates for 2020.)

Exhibit 814: Trump broke the Left

Naw, Trump broke America.

A new study estimates that life expectancy in the U.S. decreased by nearly two years between 2018 and 2020, largely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. And the declines were most pronounced among minority groups, including Black and Hispanic people.

In 2018, average life expectancy in the U.S. was about 79 years (78.7). It declined to about 77 years (76.9) by the end of 2020, according to a new study published in the British Medical Journal.

"We have not seen a decrease like this since World War II. It's a horrific decrease in life expectancy," said Steven Woolf of the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine and an author of the study released on Wednesday. (The study is based on data from the National Center for Health Statistics and includes simulated estimates for 2020.)

You mean Fauxi's bioweapon, the one allowed CCP dems to cheat in the tens of millions column?

If someone were trying to make sports in general, and the Olympics in particular, totally laughable and irrelevant, this is exactly the type of thing one would promote.
The categories of competition have changed from "men's" and "women's", to "men's" and "others'".

Who is "you guys"? I was 24 (turned 24 in October of that year) and could not care less about politics or gays getting married then. And this is about fairness in competition not civil rights. These athletes may compete but in their own biological gender. Trust the science, men are generally stronger, faster and quicker than women. Funny, how you only trust the science when its convenient for you.

This would be the same Olympics that allows professional NBA players to beat up on amateurs from third world countries.

Because... fairness.

?? It allows pros from those countries too. Same with gymnastics and every other sport. Your conflation is erroneous. Then again you lack logic and common sense and run to the mods like a crybaby not understanding that they ignore you each and every time.

Sporting events should be based on biological gender not socially constructed gender. Not sure how more simply I need to explain that to you. I know you are very stupid but please let me know if I need to dumb it down a little more for you.

No big deal, you just need to make outlandish lies and babble about Trump on every topic.
Seek professional psychiatric help.

Guy, History isn't going to be kind to Trump and in 10 years, all of you guys will be denying you voted for him.

Kind of like by 1980, you all denied you supported Nixon.

Except Trump never actually won an election, unlike Tricky Dick, so you might have plausible deniability.
Trump was an excellent president---everything got better under him foreign and domestic. He was such a great president that the corrupt FBI lied and falsified evidence to try to get him, Pelosi falsely impeached him twice, and china and the dems released covid kung flu bankrupting the country and harming so many.

Wow... um, so what.

You know, they cancelled the Olympics last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), and no one really missed them. I mean, of all the things people complained about not being able to do last year because of TRUMP PLAGUE(TM), I didn't hear one person say, "You know, I was really looking forward to watching the Olympics clog up six cable channels with sports I'm not interested in."

People missed dining out, going to the beach, seeing their families and yes, even going into the office instead of working from home. But no one I met said, "Man, I really miss the Olympics!"

Correction:
The Olympics were canceled last year due to the Wuhan Virus.

Because... fairness.

?? It allows pros from those countries too. Same with gymnastics and every other sport. Your conflation is erroneous. Then again you lack logic and common sense and run to the mods like a crybaby not understanding that they ignore you each and every time.

Sporting events should be based on biological gender not socially constructed gender. Not sure how more simply I need to explain that to you. I know you are very stupid but please let me know if I need to dumb it down a little more for you.

I can borrow some crayons from my grandkids if you think you need to draw him some pictures.

A more false issue could not be imagined.
Are there "transgenders"?
Are there women?
Make categories for both, along with men (if, indeed, everyone is to indulge this enormously small percentage of the population).
More than this is inflating an issue for other than the social good.

Forum List

Back