New Zealand PM Calls for Global Censorship System to Fight ‘Disinformation’

If you are winning why are you afraid of free speech?
Not afraid of free speech at all. Misinformation gets people killed. Ashi Babbit for one. The guy who shot up the El Paso Wal Mart, the guy who mailed bombs to people trump called the "enemy of the people", the guy who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburgh....the jews in Germany during WWII.... Pizzagate. The claims that the vaccines developed to fight Covid-19 were somehow poisonous which is responsible for tens of thousands of needless deaths.

All brought to you by mis-information. Like take yourself for example. You walk around thinking the election was stolen without any proof at all. You're either dumb or you're brainwashed. The fun thing is that you keep putting yourself out there like a piñata and we keep beating the shit out of you day in and day out. And that is fun of course. The above examples were not so pleasant.

Somewhere right now, a right wing loon is making a hit list based on the misinformation you guys are so eager to keep broadcasting.

The U.S. supports an illegal alien population that is three times the total population of N.Z. and those freaking Kiwis lecture us about global information. Maybe those N.Z. sheep will get smart and follow Italy's example next election.

You're either dumb or you're brainwashed.
Maybe dumb

I’m not smart enough to uncover all the democrat cheating thet took place thanks to absentee ballots

Shame on me

But you assume too much power when you and Kiwi PM agree that I must not be allowed to think what I think

And you are willing to strangle free speech to prevent me from having dangerous thoughts

You cant have it both ways

Both sides - or all sides - should be able to say what they think, and let the public decide

Otherwise someone is going to have a monopoly and only their “truth” gets out
Which pisses people off.

And when people get pissed off enough, stuff happens.

41 days is not very long.

You cant have it both ways.
Both ways? Your assessment is that you either have massive disinformation or censorship? Really? If you want to walk around believing the stuff Q-Anon puts out, sure. But when you guys start shooting up pizza joints based on the disinformation, society has a right to protect itself.

Both ways? Your assessment is that you either have massive disinformation or censorship? Really? If you want to walk around believing the stuff Q-Anon puts out, sure. But when you guys start shooting up pizza joints based on the disinformation, society has a right to protect itself.
You people are the Q freaks.

I never hear anybody but demscum bringing up Q.

You and the ugly PM call it disinformation

I call it free speech where opinions other than yours are heard

You and the ugly PM call it disinformation

I call it free speech where opinions other than yours are heard
And that is one ugly old scrap of greasy hide! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

But that's like America. They say DC is Hollywood for ugly people.

Somewhere right now, a right wing loon is making a hit list based on the misinformation you guys are so eager to keep broadcasting.
Kinda like this guy, right?

1664383150416.png

You filthy, putrid hypocrite.

Forum List

Back