New York's worst governor, Andrew Cuomo steps down as Governor.

New York's worst Governor steps down tonight at midnight. Gov. Andrew Cuomo infringed upon the State citizens 2nd amendment rights , with his "unsafe law". Gave us same sex marriage, and gave us a sexual harassment charge. He will go down in history, as New Yorks worst Governor.
His Criminal Reform made almost every violent crime punishable by a Court Appearance to pay a fine.

Good riddance.

Though, I think his downfall is more likely meant to protect the establishment. It shields America's governors as well as corporate media from any accountability for their own malfeasance.

There's a reason they all united to condemn him for something that they historically ignore if it's in their interest to do so.

A year ago they were calling the prick a hero. The example set for all of America's governors, they said. Even rewarded him with an Emmy for his televised propaganda. Remember?

The son of bitch needs to be tried i a court of law and hanged for the thousands of murders he orchestrated in order to push a political agenda. But they'll memory hole that. And the media will memory hole their coercion in all of it as well. The Biden administration already stopped any further investigation about it.

Last edited:
New York's worst Governor steps down tonight at midnight. Gov. Andrew Cuomo infringed upon the State citizens 2nd amendment rights , with his "unsafe law". Gave us same sex marriage, and gave us a sexual harassment charge. He will go down in history, as New Yorks worst Governor.
It's about time.

Yea...that "same sex marriage" thing was awful huh?

Moron.

He was a bully. He was guilty of sexual harassment but he was generally a good Governor.

His leadership during the early stages of the pandemic was a bulwark for the residents of NY.

Hopefully his replacement will be as good.

I have never seen megalomania in a American politician until Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
The most power hungry politician that I have ever seen.!!

He should also be held accountable for the thousands of deaths his orders led to. He and the other governors of some blue states. It was and always will be DESPICABLE. I hope a family member manages to beggar them in a civil court or FTM to take their revenge in whatever way they can.

Why is he the "worst governor" New York has ever had? Can you give us a description of every governor New York has ever had and why they're better than Cuomo?

I look forward to the day he is arrested, and jailed for intentionally killing 15,000 elderly NYers.

Yea...that "same sex marriage" thing was awful huh?

Moron.

He was a bully. He was guilty of sexual harassment but he was generally a good Governor.

His leadership during the early stages of the pandemic was a bulwark for the residents of NY.

Hopefully his replacement will be as good.

Try to aim a little higher next time.

Forum List

Back