New York's workers must all have vaccine by 27 December

Apparently De Blimpo hasn't seen all the courts bitchslapping Dick-tater Biden over his unconstitutional mandates.
You assholes who won't get the vaxx should be forced to pay your own health care costs when you get sick instead of sponging off the rest of us, parasite.

Then see how much you hate "the jab", redneck.

Employers that go ahead with this ILLEGAL demand from a mayor that does not have the power to mandate the invasion of ones body, should all be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

You assholes who won't get the vaxx should be forced to pay your own health care costs when you get sick instead of sponging off the rest of us, parasite.

Have I posted about not getting, or getting, the vax? I don't think I have.

So that would mean you are talking out of your ass, Dipsqueeze.

Looking back at the record is a different thing than looking now at Omicron, which seems to be weakening. Thats is perhaps why the push due to all that Fau Chi and Gates have invested in this.

’Dr. Fauci and the vaccine lobby began an opportunist campaign of deception by claiming credit for their jabs when COVID-19 deaths dropped precipitously in mid-December 2020, just after the vaccine rollout began. But the first Pfizer jab had reached only 27 million Americans (about 8 percent of the population) by February 1, and — according to the CDC — the jab takes at least sixty days to provide protection, so vaccines had little if anything to do with the drop. By mid-April, only 31 percent of Americans were vaccinated and even by June 15, only 48 percent had been jabbed.

The January dropoff was probably from natural herd immunity, thanks to the spread of natural infections over the previous year — and widespread use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine following Pierre Kory’s 5 Dec Senate testimony, and the proliferation of six nationwide telemedicine clinics and several large networks of independent physicians that began early treatment of about one-third of all new infections in January. Americans wouldn’t see the true impacts of vaccines on US mortalities until summer.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 79-80

Fuck you Fascist prick. And all your little Nazi friends. We don't give a damn about how you are offended.

Fuck you Fascist prick. And all your little Nazi friends. We don't give a damn about how you are offended.
Guess I struck a nerve, Skeeter?

Go pay your own hospital costs. Then you'll really get "the jab". Right up your ass.

Guess I struck a nerve, Skeeter?

Go pay your own hospital costs. Then you'll really get "the jab". Right up your ass.
54497493.jpg

Over the vaccine? Yeah... I doubt that.

Oh, they absolutely will.

I'm sure Di Blasio's mandate will end up in court. If it's determined that he can mandate vaccines for businesses in the city, what he can't do is mandate that every individual gets it. Employees will walk if faced with being forced to get the vaccine. That's already happening. Now, sure, an employer can tell his employees they all have to get vaccinated, but he'll be talking to an empty room if the employees walk. They option then becomes to move the business outside of the city, where Di Blasio has no reach, and operate there.

Don't think for a second it won't happen. I have friends in New York City who are already working on various contingency plans in response to what might happen...

Employers that go ahead with this ILLEGAL demand from a mayor that does not have the power to mandate the invasion of ones body, should all be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

Well, then they'll have one of two option: fight it in court or relocate. Personally, I'd relocate...

Oh, they absolutely will.

I'm sure Di Blasio's mandate will end up in court. If it's determined that he can mandate vaccines for businesses in the city, what he can't do is mandate that every individual gets it. Employees will walk if faced with being forced to get the vaccine. That's already happening. Now, sure, an employer can tell his employees they all have to get vaccinated, but he'll be talking to an empty room if the employees walk. They option then becomes to move the business outside of the city, where Di Blasio has no reach, and operate there.

Don't think for a second it won't happen. I have friends in New York City who are already working on various contingency plans in response to what might happen...
You think people in NYC are as dumb as you Trump asslicking rednecks who won't the vaxx?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Employees will walk if faced with being forced to get the vaccine.
Some, sure. Very few though. Like the municipal emoyees, that are now over 94% vaccinated. Turns out their mouths were writing checks their asses could not cash. You will see the same with the private sector.

You think people in NYC are as dumb as you Trump asslicking rednecks who won't the vaxx?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Fuck you, butt munch.

I know people who own businesses in New York City who absoilutely will not remain in New York City if Di Blasio is able to mandate the vaccine. I'm not juding whether it's right or wrong, I;m just saying what will happen. If my friends pull up stakes and move, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to see others doing it, too...

Fuck you, butt munch.

I know people who own businesses in New York City who absoilutely will not remain in New York City if Di Blasio is able to mandate the vaccine. I'm not juding whether it's right or wrong, I;m just saying what will happen. If my friends pull up stakes and move, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to see others doing it, too...
And if your friends are just full of hot air and self soothing platitudes and go get vaccinated, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, after so many others have done exactly that, too.

Some, sure. Very few though. Like the municipal emoyees, that are now over 94% vaccinated. Turns out their mouths were writing checks their asses could not cash. You will see the same with the private sector.

I doubt it.

Those who are anti-vaccine (which I am not, by the way) will tell Di Blasio to ram it up his ass and they'll move on. I've got a friend with a very popular pizza joint near 38th & 5th, and he's already working with his lawyer on getting out of his lease. He's said if he has to pay it in full, he'll do that.

Mind you, none of them want to move. Successful businesses in New York City damn near print money. Moving isn't on their short list of shit to do. But they'll do it if they feel their hand is being forced...

And if your friends are just full of hot air and self soothing platitudes and go get vaccinated, it wouldn't be much of a surprise, after so many others have done exactly that, too.
If you are vaccinated, why are you worrying about anyone else?

Are you saying the vax doesn't work?

New Topics

Forum List

Back