New Yorkers rise against vaccine mandates

We are all tired of all this. And we are more pissed at you ativaxers that have either forgotten the real reason you started your campaign against it or are just too stupid.
I never started anything, I wasn't getting the vaccine under Trump either. So I'm neutral.

new yorkers are even protesting for the aussies in Australia.way to go new yorkers.:yes_text12:

awesome to see the new yorkers rising up against our commie government

He's trying to raise funds on something, anything that will put him back into the style of life he once had.

You want to end this mayhem? Everyone go get vaccinated, period.

It looks like nature is weeding out the stupid. Unfortunately, along with you stupids, a few innocents also pay the price for your stupidity. Every bred that you stupids take for your Covid takes a bed and medical people for something else. And now that you are being called on it you are crying. It is time to take your stupid away from you.
I'm from a deep red state. Come and make me bitch. Anytime you feel skippy. We'll leave the light on for you.

It looks like nature is weeding out the stupid. Unfortunately, along with you stupids, a few innocents also pay the price for your stupidity. Every bred that you stupids take for your Covid takes a bed and medical people for something else. And now that you are being called on it you are crying. It is time to take your stupid away from you.
I was doing a job for a customer, in their 30's and unvaccinated. They caught COVID off..........their.......vaccinated cousin. Both parties shrugged the virus off after a few days.

Whether you are vaccinated or not, you both still contract and spread the virus. If you are vaccinated, you can still die from COVID. All it does is it gives your immune system a better chance of fighting the virus off without needing hospital treatment. I'm fully vaxxed rightwing but I'm not having the boosters.

Forum List

Back