New Yorkers rise against vaccine mandates

This is one of the worst problems of your kind winning a Stupity Contest. I won't tell you what that is. I'll just let you stupidly come up with a stupid comeback.
This is one of the worst problems of your kind winning a Stupity Contest. I won't tell you what that is. I'll just let you stupidly come up with a stupid comeback.

all these world leaders participating in this mass murder make the nazis look like choir boys,the nazis have nothing on these world leaders and these institutions making the vaccine mandatory. incredible these students would be stupid enough to stay in school after being told its mandatory.

Look up info on that clown "Del Bigtree" and you'll find this extract:

Del Matthew Bigtree is an American television and film producer as well as CEO of the anti-vaccination group Informed Consent Action Network. He produced the film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, based on the discredited views of Andrew Wakefield and alleges an unsubstantiated connection between vaccines and autism.

Bigtree's appeal as a public speaker and a recent influx of funding has made Bigtree - who has no medical training - one of the most prominent voices in the anti-vaccination movement.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bigtree propagated conspiracy theories about the origin of the virus, and urged his audience to ignore the advice of health authorities.
Ever hear of the 1st amendment?

You are too stupid to even come up with your own material.

WOW!
You can copy and paste someone else's work.
A big step up.
I'll bet your homeroom teacher gave you a big star for that one.
WOW!
You can copy and paste someone else's work.
A big step up.
I'll bet your homo gave you a big star for that one.

Even the most blue state in the country is tired of this BS crap of our government violating human rights being a fascist dictatership. way to go new yorkers. :yes_text12::thup: we know of course there are demonstrations like this in the millions going around world wide as well.

Funny, I haven't seen any of this on the MSM news.

Everyone is rising up against these Globalist.

Forum List

Back