New Yorkers rise against vaccine mandates

You're trying to ignore the fact that close to everyone who is speaking against the vaccines are Trump's supporters.

There is some truth in your other comments, along with some exaggerations, but you can't get away with trying to say there's no political factor involved.

Why would you try to disown the anti-vaccine political position. None of the others are, or at least aren't trying until they're challenged on their position.

It's amusing that you have validated my comments on Trump's supporters starting to look for an escape from Trump's opinions on Covid and the vaccine.

You're now left with wrestling with the chances of harm coming from the vacccine, against the very real chances of harm if you refuse it.

(assuming you haven't already been vaccinated?)
Explain Donny. . . this is NY.

Greenwald astounded by ‘ignorant’ libs who can’t see how low-income folks hurt most by vaccine mandate​

The ACLU, Prior to COVID, Denounced Mandates and Coercive Measures to Fight Pandemics​

I guess they found out that these mandates are not for the elitists but for just the
everyday Joe. I'd be pissed too.
Just proves not ALL New Yorkers are stupid,They are the only state that did not vote for Trump and even THEY hate that fascist commie Pig Biden.:auiqs.jpg:

apparently there are new rules now where you can no longer make a thread with the thread title saying commie joe anymore as i have seen many of them in the past say,a certain mod doesnt want to hear the truth.:uhoh3: My last thread where i did that got deleted.

Last edited:
Even the most blue state in the country is tired of this BS crap of our government violating human rights being a fascist dictatership. way to go new yorkers. :yes_text12::thup: we know of course there are demonstrations like this in the millions going around world wide as well.

Even Blue stats have some idiots.
Just like Red states have some smart people.
If you want to check the ratios just look at the infections numbers.
They will tell you all you need to know.

We are all tired of all this. And we are more pissed at you ativaxers that have either forgotten the real reason you started your campaign against it or are just too stupid.
no need to vaccinate
1. MILLIONS have already had it--BETTER than the vaccine
2. most don't get it
3. of those, most don't die
4. of those, most are elderly and/or lazy fatasses
..you are pissed off----HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH
we are pissed at you for DESTROYING the country

Even the most blue state in the country is tired of this BS crap of our government violating human rights being a fascist dictatership. way to go new yorkers. :yes_text12::thup: we know of course there are demonstrations like this in the millions going around world wide as well.

Look up info on that clown "Del Bigtree" and you'll find this extract:

Del Matthew Bigtree is an American television and film producer as well as CEO of the anti-vaccination group Informed Consent Action Network. He produced the film Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe, based on the discredited views of Andrew Wakefield and alleges an unsubstantiated connection between vaccines and autism.

Bigtree's appeal as a public speaker and a recent influx of funding has made Bigtree - who has no medical training - one of the most prominent voices in the anti-vaccination movement.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bigtree propagated conspiracy theories about the origin of the virus, and urged his audience to ignore the advice of health authorities.

Even Blue stats have some idiots.
Just like Red states have some smart people.
If you want to check the ratios just look at the infections numbers.
They will tell you all you need to know.
infection ratios for whom?? please link

We are all tired of all this. And we are more pissed at you ativaxers that have either forgotten the real reason you started your campaign against it or are just too stupid.
Vrenn, you stupid bitch, you don't even know me, and yet you labeled me. I'm not an antivaxer, I got the vaccine, you buffoon.
What I am is a person who feels everybody should make their own decision like I did.
And, make that decision whichever way without being persecuted by ignorant fucks like yourself.

infection ratios for whom?? please link
Overall infection rations in your Blue vs Red places.
We know the RED is less vaccinated.
If I'm right, the infection rates in RED places will be inversely proportional to the vaccination rate.

Overall infection rations in your Blue vs Red places.
We know the RED is less vaccinated.
If I'm right, the infection rates in RED places will be inversely proportional to the vaccination rate.
per person or state? you don't know if a Republican or Democrat is actually vaccinated ?
places??? not everyone in a red state is Republican

Vrenn, you stupid bitch, you don't even know me, and yet you labeled me. I'm not an antivaxer, I got the vaccine, you buffoon.
What I am is a person who feels everybody should make their own decision like I did.
And, make that decision whichever way without being persecuted by ignorant fucks like yourself.

At this point, giving anyone the option is just plain insane. So I guess I hit you with the second part under being stupid. Thank you for clearing that up.

At this point, giving anyone the option is just plain insane. So I guess I hit you with the second part under being stupid. Thank you for clearing that up.
Running peoples lives isn't insane? You run your life, let others run theirs. idiot
By the way, get rid of that gas guzzler of a hoopty you drive, get yourself an electric car.
I don't want you driving that fossil fuel engine that you have now.
See how that works, fool

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back